Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

here i am thinking of roping whilst my next door stacylite neighbour is a hardcore neet

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
i don't get it.here i am thinking how i am going to survive in the next few years(because as the years go by i am more and more tired and the chances of anything good happening decrease rapidly),and my next door stacylite neighbour is just neeting as usual.i am being tempted to go to uncle ben-Q DIY and buy a tactical rope,and then there is this girl who just neets.

i don't get that girl.believe me i have watched this girl and i know that she is more of a neet then most neets.For quite a while i had a crush(not anymore.for almost an entire year i have had this crush on a girl from church.) on her and so everytime i heard her door opening(the walls here are incredibly thin and i can hear them),i went out to check them to see if i really wasn't going crazy.this girl only goes out with her mother to the park for 15 minutes like i don't know,3 times a week on average.apart from that she goes with her mother for like 1-2 hours sometimes.i think she sells some stuff that she produces(something to do with glass i think.).and she goes out with her sister and mother to the hospital(her sister is really ill and probably won't live for long),and goes out with her father on sundays for a few hours.

that's it.she doesn't go out with friends,she doesn't go out with boys,she doesn't go out for any foid shit,she doesn't go to restaurants,she doesn't anything.she only goes out to walk the dog with her mother for 10 minutes and to be with her father for a few hours every sunday,and that's it. Maybe she has an online boyfriend or something,but i honestly have no fucking clue.if that was the case,i kind of would have expected her to go out alone to fuck him or something,but nothin so far.Even chad would soon travel to london to fuck her considering she is a stacylite.and i am sure her mother would approve of some random chad,so even more amazing that i haven't seen a single guy apart from her dad knocking on that door.

i just don't get it.that girl was gifted absolutely fucking everything to live a life in complete bliss and she chooses to fuck it up by neeting and doing absolutely jack fucking shit?wtf?it's not like she is some random lazy whore.she doesn't even have rl friends or a rl boyfriend, like most lazy whores do.she just...neets.as if there is nothing strange with it.

most people who are genetically gifted abuse the shit of their gifts,but this one does the exact opposite.she does nothing with them.fucking crazy.

Maybe she does onlyfans

This sounds a lot like my life

She could have any number of physical or mental health problems, just like a male neet who looks like a Chadlite on the outside:whatfeels:

Last edited:
I bet you she has an online chad thats grooming her online rn.

Not everyone is going to fit the mold. If you stick around long enough, you'll probably see her mom come for one of her weekly walks and find her in the bath tub after swallowing a bunch of pills.

She could have any number of physical or mental health problems, just like a male meet who looks like a Chadlite on the outside:whatfeels:

That is unfortunately often true, I've met a few female NEET's in my day and while they are all Volcels if they are single, they are often mentalcels that just isolate themselves from society and only make casual chit-chat with people that approach them (which often makes them feel uncomfortable). Honestly I want to marry a toilet like that, unfortunately I'm too ugly to get one. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Maybe she got raped when she was young or gets abused by her parents or shes autistic and antisocial

that's it.she doesn't go out with friends,she doesn't go out with boys,she doesn't go out for any foid shit,she doesn't go to restaurants,she doesn't anything.
Peak BS. No woman with a cellphone is that unique, eccentric neruodivergent crush you keep thinking about from movies 20 years ago. Sorry to break it to you. She probably goes out late at night or somewhere else

Maybe she was homeschooled and is antisocial
Peak BS. No woman with a cellphone is that unique, eccentric neruodivergent crush you keep thinking about from movies 20 years ago. Sorry to break it to you. She probably goes out late at night or somewhere else
Yeah. I doubt any woman is like this.

You are quite wise.

guaranteed there is some dude fuckin her and supporting her, or she has onlyfans in which case u should find it

Yep, could also be a fucked up family situation.
guaranteed there is some dude fuckin her and supporting her, or she has onlyfans in which case u should find it
Maybe she got raped when she was young or gets abused by her parents or shes autistic and antisocial
her parents were divorced,but there doesn't seem to be any home issues.the walls are thin and i have never heard any screams or yells or anything.maybe her mother is controlling but i doubt it.

also i tracked this girl for several months and though i haven't done any tracking lately,pretty sure she is still the same.i wanted to get any small glimpse of her so believed me when i say i checked the windows whenever i heard the door opening.

i would go on more that she is autistic or has some type of heavy anxiety.her mother told my mother that her ill sister has some type of social anxiety and considering her ill sister never goes out or has any rl friends or boys then it might be the same thing.her sister at least kinda makes some sense considering she can barely walk and has a grave illness.her sister having no friends or boyfriends is weird though.maybe her pain is too much to think about that kind of stuff.i sure remember when i had intense stomach pains,most of what i was thinking was getting rid of the pain.

her parents were divorced,but there doesn't seem to be any home issues.the walls are thin and i have never heard any screams or yells or anything.maybe her mother is controlling but i doubt it.

also i tracked this girl for several months and though i haven't done any tracking lately,pretty sure she is still the same.i wanted to get any small glimpse of her so believed me when i say i checked the windows whenever i heard the door opening.

i would go on more that she is autistic or has some type of heavy anxiety.her mother told my mother that her ill sister has some type of social anxiety and considering her ill sister never goes out or has any rl friends or boys then it might be the same thing.her sister at least kinda makes some sense considering she can barely walk and has a grave illness.her sister having no friends or boyfriends is weird though.maybe her pain is too much to think about that kind of stuff.i sure remember when i had intense stomach pains,most of what i was thinking was getting rid of the pain.
Does she live with her mum or what? How do people like this pay for their own apartment lol?

i don't get it.here i am thinking how i am going to survive in the next few years(because as the years go by i am more and more tired and the chances of anything good happening decrease rapidly),and my next door stacylite neighbour is just neeting as usual.i am being tempted to go to uncle ben-Q DIY and buy a tactical rope,and then there is this girl who just neets.

i don't get that girl.believe me i have watched this girl and i know that she is more of a neet then most neets.For quite a while i had a crush(not anymore.for almost an entire year i have had this crush on a girl from church.) on her and so everytime i heard her door opening(the walls here are incredibly thin and i can hear them),i went out to check them to see if i really wasn't going crazy.this girl only goes out with her mother to the park for 15 minutes like i don't know,3 times a week on average.apart from that she goes with her mother for like 1-2 hours sometimes.i think she sells some stuff that she produces(something to do with glass i think.).and she goes out with her sister and mother to the hospital(her sister is really ill and probably won't live for long),and goes out with her father on sundays for a few hours.

that's it.she doesn't go out with friends,she doesn't go out with boys,she doesn't go out for any foid shit,she doesn't go to restaurants,she doesn't anything.she only goes out to walk the dog with her mother for 10 minutes and to be with her father for a few hours every sunday,and that's it. Maybe she has an online boyfriend or something,but i honestly have no fucking clue.if that was the case,i kind of would have expected her to go out alone to fuck him or something,but nothin so far.Even chad would soon travel to london to fuck her considering she is a stacylite.and i am sure her mother would approve of some random chad,so even more amazing that i haven't seen a single guy apart from her dad knocking on that door.

i just don't get it.that girl was gifted absolutely fucking everything to live a life in complete bliss and she chooses to fuck it up by neeting and doing absolutely jack fucking shit?wtf?it's not like she is some random lazy whore.she doesn't even have rl friends or a rl boyfriend, like most lazy whores do.she just...neets.as if there is nothing strange with it.

most people who are genetically gifted abuse the shit of their gifts,but this one does the exact opposite.she does nothing with them.fucking crazy.
Sounds like autism. In other words the foid is a non-virgin and you're too ugly for her.

Does she live with her mum or what? How do people like this pay for their own apartment lol?
yeah she lives with her mother and sister.her sister is an extreme neet who only goes out if she has to go to the hospital(she has a severe illness) and seems to only go out at night even when she goes to the hospital.her mother told my mother that she has social anxiety and that coupled with the fact she has a severe illness explains a bit.what is weird is that i have never seen the girl but from the way my mother described the girl,she is even prettier then her sister and her sister is a stacylite. Maybe it was her illness that made her anxious?no clue.

buy a dog and walk together to piss her off
or adopt*
the dogpill is brutal- use to your advantage

buy a dog and walk together to piss her off
or adopt*
the dogpill is brutal- use to your advantage
this track is good as fuck

also Bill, I'm sorry man. I dont wanna be a prick, and I WOULD NOT LIE TO YOU
but you don't have a chance. even if she is a NEET doesn't make her different from any other girl.
She's just like the rest of the evil foids even if she appears "different" trust me nigga she's not
She's chad hungry
you don't have a chance, maybe if you had more bone possibly.
the fact you are even ON this website means she wouldn't go out with you.
Not only are you not chad, but you are non NT as well
im sorry man but it's your genetic destiny
maybe you could improve with softmaxxing or surgery but you gotta figure out a way or
else youre destined to be an incel forever

she is more of a neet then most neets
I don't think it comes in degrees. If you have any form of employment or are engaged in education/training then you're not a neet.

I guess the wiggle room comes in how there's no clear line on what education/training actually is (unlike employment - you get a wage)

So in theory it's impossible not to be educating yourself because everyone is constantly learning so there is no true NEETdom until you are dead

this track is good as fuck

also Bill, I'm sorry man. I dont wanna be a prick, and I WOULD NOT LIE TO YOU
but you don't have a chance. even if she is a NEET doesn't make her different from any other girl.
She's just like the rest of the evil foids even if she appears "different" trust me nigga she's not
She's chad hungry
you don't have a chance, maybe if you had more bone possibly.
the fact you are even ON this website means she wouldn't go out with you.
Not only are you not chad, but you are non NT as well
im sorry man but it's your genetic destiny
maybe you could improve with softmaxxing or surgery but you gotta figure out a way or
else youre destined to be an incel forever
she was my ex oneitis.isn't my oneitis anymore.about the not having a chance,yeah it's true that i don't have a chance but women with mental illneses are usually easier since some of them are a bit less prideful and due to that have lower looks requirements.Still rare for them to date an incel,and even then it's usually a very short them thing. anyway i want marriage so even if she liked me i would have to reject her unless i somehow could get her to truly convert.

she was my ex oneitis.isn't my oneitis anymore.about the not having a chance,yeah it's true that i don't have a chance but women with mental illneses are usually easier since some of them are a bit less prideful and due to that have lower looks requirements.Still rare for them to date an incel,and even then it's usually a very short them thing. anyway i want marriage so even if she liked me i would have to reject her unless i somehow could get her to truly convert.
most here on this forum could truly get a subhuman foid if they really wanted to even im thinking about it after i get my surgeries because theyre so damn easy but even subhuman foids have simps and backup guys :feelswhat:
and im sorry man i hope youll be okay

Mental illness most likely. But even if a girl would seem the most innocent I guarantee there's plenty of men in her dm's bombing her and she chooses to be alone

marriage
how old-fashioned

You're very naive

Is that the gaping ass gal?

I'm just thinking how funny it'd be when you eventually post her pics and we realize she's an onlyfans girls LOL

Girls are inherently NEET. Their NEET is the happy NEET kind. Ours is the sad one.

She most have casual hookups, if not then is worth to bother her with advances, to try to reach the ideal of licking her NEET feet, her object of desire, she is the object, she is the goal, life would be better if you got her, try it, humiliate and descend, cry if she dont want, enraged tell her bad things and leave to your own room and reflect on the void

maybe find an opportunity to talk to her, if she's the average foid you'll be able to tell if she aint try to advance and get urself a gf

i think she sells some stuff that she produces(something to do with glass i think.)

You take that back Ink well, her glass work is a gift to us all(!) :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Last edited:
Yeh, i slay her at home

Rape that fucking entitled lazy meat hole :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::lul::feelsLSD:

maybe find an opportunity to talk to her, if she's the average foid you'll be able to tell if she aint try to advance and get urself a gf
she isn't catholic so there isn't much point in talking to her.though it would be interesting to talk to a women whom i once had a funny crush.

There's a lot of NEET girls like this now that rot inside all day. I'm noticing that zoomer women are choosing between 2 extremes. Wageslave hard and get the best career they can, or totally rot. Of course, all women can get away with rotting and still have robust social lives whenever they wish with many men simping for them.

I assume this is a result of girls being taught they can do anything with no repercussions and deserve the highest value men providing everything for them. When some of these girls can't tame Chads, then give up, why not, nothing lost anyway, they can go anywhere on online and have thousands of messages in short time.

There's a lot of NEET girls like this now that rot inside all day. I'm noticing that zoomer women are choosing between 2 extremes. Wageslave hard and get the best career they can, or totally rot. Of course, all women can get away with rotting and still have robust social lives whenever they wish with many men simping for them.

I assume this is a result of girls being taught they can do anything with no repercussions and deserve the highest value men providing everything for them. When some of these girls can't tame Chads, then give up, why not, nothing lost anyway, they can go anywhere on online and have thousands of messages in short time.
neh.this girl is a total fucking nothing social wise.maybe she got discord buddies but in real life she doesn't even have a fat ugly black bitch as a friend.she got her family and daddy and that's it.believe me i have watched this girl for a long long fucking time and she never changes.she is pretty cute and might be a sweet girl(if you are chad) but she doesn't seem to be great up there in her head.

neh.this girl is a total fucking nothing social wise.maybe she got discord buddies but in real life she doesn't even have a fat ugly black bitch as a friend.she got her family and daddy and that's it.believe me i have watched this girl for a long long fucking time and she never changes.she is pretty cute and might be a sweet girl(if you are chad) but she doesn't seem to be great up there in her head.
The tism spares No one , i Just go Out to get groceries or got Money to blow on copes.

Still a Woman can get simps regardless.
Dosnt even have to try that hard.

But yea If your in that mental prison " i can See that even Woman can loose .:feelsclown::smonk:

I wish I could marry a girl who was beautiful and never had any contacts with men in her life other than her father.

I wish I could marry a girl who was beautiful and never had any contacts with men in her life other than her father.
Girls like that are rare as fuck. I don’t even know if they exist. And if they did it’s probably like 1 in 10 million so you’ll probably have a better chance at winning the lottery than finding one.