Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Her standards aren't high, she told me

B.O.G.A.R.T.

B.O.G.A.R.T.

Recruit
★★★★★
"All I want is a guy who is relatively tall, there is just some weird primal thing about it that pulls me over,"

she tells me, casually eliminating roughly 80% of the male population from her dating pool.

"I'd prefer a guy to be in his mid to late twenties, maybe early 30s if he's in good shape,"

she adds while eradicating even more men out of the picture.

"I like cute hipster guys with longer hair and a bit of a stubble, but that's just me,"

as she conveys her dislike for the bald and average.

"But he needs to be ambitious and passionate about what he is doing,"

when she expects him to have a promising career.

"I just wish for a guy who is independent and has his sh*t together,"

since she wants to keep up with the Joneses.

"Nothing that unattainable about it ..."

she concludes.

Last edited:
Beat her down like the animal she is (in minecraft)

Foids claim that they are fine with an average guy and then casually list off requirements that eradicate over 99% of the male population.

"I don't have high standards...

I just want a man with a 7.5x5.5 dick, 6'2" height, handsome face, muscular, 6 figure salary, and full head of hair.

If you don't meet those MINIMUM requirements then just don't talk to me."

Foids claim that they are fine with an average guy and then casually list off requirements that eradicate over 99% of the male population.
Didn't mention race, but 'cute hipster guy' is a dog whistle for white guy. Add that to your calculus.

"I don't have high standards...

I just want a man with a 7.5x5.5 dick, 6'2" height, handsome face, muscular, 6 figure salary, and full head of hair.

If you don't meet those MINIMUM requirements then just don't talk to me."

Chantal tilt, gonial angle, forward growth? Women don't complicated like that. Just be tall, handsome, and we're cool.

Last edited:
"All I want is a guy who is relatively tall, there is just some weird primal thing about it that pulls me over,"

she tells me, casually eliminating roughly 80% of the male population from her dating pool.

"I'd prefer a guy to be in his mid to late twenties, maybe early 30s if he's in good shape,"

"I like cute hipster guys with longer hair and a bit of a stubble, but that's just me,"

"I just want a guy who is independent and has his sh*t together,"

since she likes to keep up with the Joneses.

she concludes.
What would you rate her.Does she have her shit together

while she looks like this

Gillette venus ad controversy 5ca726beaaa96  700

What would you rate her.Does she have her shit together
Generic peroxidite blonde, cute and petite, maybe a bit flat chested, 100% uncompromising.

Last edited:

Relationships are harder to get than sex these days

Throw her in a furnace.

"I just wish for a guy who is independent and has his sh*t together,"

since she wants to keep up with the Joneses.

she concludes.
And then they have the nerve to claim women have it so hard. Meanwhile every single type of female on Earth has hundreds of men willing to fuck/date them.

They're trying to get the guy from 50 shades.

Every foid has high standars since they can get a chad easily

Remember, average and below-average men are invisible, so when she says "i like average guys" she means high-tier normie and above.

"Average" is a meme. Because her "average" doesn't mean the average of all male population, which would be something like 175 cm tall, 5/10 face, 13-15 cm dick, probably balding, with a slight hint of belly. What her "average" really means is an average guy from the top 10-20% of males. Then okay, maybe you got yourself a kween after all.

And then they have the nerve to claim women have it so hard. Meanwhile every single type of female on Earth has hundreds of men willing to fuck/date them.
Equate being hit on by unattractive men to a straight guy getting a wink from a a 300lbs homosexual in a high security prison. I used to think this comparison made no sense, but now I get it.

Last edited:
Equate being hit on by unattractive men to a straight guy getting a wink from a a 300lbs homosexual in a high security prison. I used to think this comparison made no sense, but now I get it.
100% this. Every time Chadfishing I hear a slut talk about a guy who's "nothing special" or "average", whenever I ask to see a photo he's always white, 6'1", good features etc.

100% this. Every time Chadfishing I hear a slut talk about a guy who's "nothing special" or "average", whenever I ask to see a photo he's always white, 6'1", good features etc.

When girls talk about guys like that it means her brain already acknowledged him as a man, not a mere male which is a question of anatomical extensions and xy chromosomes, she may have many male friends, but she will never talk about them like that, not because it's impolite, but because, for her, they aren't even proper men to think about in a sexually objectifying way.

Last edited:
What's the female equivalent of a unicorn? That's what they want, A man that doesn't exist, Chad's looks are nice but he'll still bring the skidmarks, cheat or slap you around a bit lol.

I can cook an omelette and memorized a few knock knock jokes. Take it or leave it Stacy :chad: