Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Her Reflex Is To Open Her Mouth For Cum

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
The Gallons of Chad, Tyrone, Saudi Prince, and Jewish Overlord Cum that has been blasted on this girl has caused her to instinctively reflexively open her mouth to accept any liquid sprayed on her face. Just fucking lol...dude it is absolutely fucking over, just fucking LOL at this shit. Brutal Zoopill btw.

Fuck I didn't even notice the tongue thing she did when I first saw this a while back :feelspuke:
Also wishful thinking if you think it's just cum she's used to if there's Saudi princes involved

Golden shower.

@LastGerman Thoughts on this?

lmao silly stupid cunt rag. cats piss and lime anyone.

Even this animal naturally knows that her mouth is a toilet.

Even this animal naturally knows that her mouth is a toilet.
you know it's over when a woman would rather open her mouth for animal cum/piss than a below average man

leopoardpill?

Holy shit i thought it was a bait but she clearly open her mouth and sticks her tongue out to get the piss in her mouth.

I'm somehow turned on by this, weird.

Brutal peepill ngl.

People need to start pouring acid down these whores throats.

Burning, scolding, scarring, blistering, even to the point where it clogs up there oesophagus with all that swelling.

Then maybe they'll finally learn to behave themselves.

Praise the lion king. Lol
Your theory is legit tbh.

LOL this is so true

She would open her mouth to anything with literal hunter eyes :feelshaha:

You cant make that shit up lmao

The Gallons of Chad, Tyrone, Saudi Prince, and Jewish Overlord Cum that has been blasted on this girl has caused her to instinctively reflexively open her mouth to accept any liquid sprayed on her face. Just fucking lol...dude it is absolutely fucking over, just fucking LOL at this shit. Brutal Zoopill btw.
View attachment 175370
The talking rat has a point

The Gallons of Chad, Tyrone, Saudi Prince, and Jewish Overlord Cum that has been blasted on this girl has caused her to instinctively reflexively open her mouth to accept any liquid sprayed on her face.

They don't pay $30,000 for drops to be wasted.

View attachment 175370
:feelswhat:High IQ observation ngl

Sometimes your reflexes fuck with you, for example one time I was walking under heavy rain with an umbrella, a bus passed and spilled a shitload of water over me and my reflex at that moment was to lift my arm to cover my face instead of just turning down the umbrella to the side the water was coming from.

But opening your mouth when there's liquid being poured onto your face? That's a retarded reflex tbh. It looks like that was planned by her, even. Maybe the Saudi Prince who owns her asked for a video containing that fetish.

Jfl animals mog me

Niggers, is that a baby lion? :feelswow:

Modern women are corrupted. Naturally she should move her face away and keep her mouth closed. Feel sorry for them. Foids have degenerated because of feminism.

LOL SHE PUT HER TONGUE OUT TO RECEIVE THE PEE

what in the actual fuck?

slut missed a few memos and went from orangutan to human, who opens their mouth for that?

Every time I decide to pick up an exotic animal priced at hundreds of thousands of dollars I keep in mind that I'll reflexively open my mouth should he decide to piss. It's just a #thotthing. Deal with it.

Wooah she actually opened his mouth and even tasted with his tongue JFL

Based lionCel
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

The only reflex my face would give her is a gag reflex.