Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Her Looksmatch is Rotting in the Abortion Bucket

Evangelioncel

Evangelioncel

NewJeans Crusader ♱
★★★★★

The toilets glazing her in the comments lmfao. Foids truly live life on easy mode. If she was male she would've gotten told he was disgusting and to kill himself, however since she's a foid she gets empowered and told to believe in herself. :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

Gay world
We need to put these fucking toilets back in their place. This whole world only benefits them yet they still complain :feelskek::feelswhere:

Most beautiful Noodle whore without plastic surgery and fakeup

Screenshot 20240312 125702 DuckDuckGo

honestly id just kill myself at that point
that one reddit megamind looksmaxx pajeet mogs me but holy shit this fucking bitch is ugly

im sure she wont settle for anything less
This is why I fucking hate foids. They don't feel attracted to their looksmatch. If all foids married their looksmatch we wouldn't even be incels

The world would be so much better if chads praised us like foids do to uglier ones and we were the ones to date above looksmatch

Yes. Chinky whores are actually the worst looking. That's they have to get plastic surgery so much. Korea isn't plastic surgery capital for no reason.

You dont get it, its her great personality :foidSoy: :foidSoy:

The world would be so much better if chads praised us like foids do to uglier ones and we were the ones to date above looksmatch
Impossible because we don't have natural value like foids. We were made to die and be replaceable.

Foids literally can't lose

Literally CAN'T lose no matter what

She still has an active sex life...

Her looksmatch is that deformed curry that got posted a few days ago who told people to just be confident
Or that orthodox Russian student, there was a thread made about him. Truest of trucels.