Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Her looksmatch has already roped, meanwhile she's being a slut for chad.

U

Untrastic

Banned
-

Throughout this whole video she's touching up on him, and licking him. JFL what a fucking joke.

women only want a guy with a large, square jaw

she doesn't even have a jaw

Why even bother putting makeup on.. with her fucked up face, is a tall hot guy really gone look at her and think “damn she has some dimorphic high estrogen bone development. Health indicators for days. I wanna put my dick in that”

potent suifuel

Oh boi
Pure suicidefuel
Makes me wanna rope

[SUICIDEFUEL]

Why even bother putting makeup on.. with her fucked up face, is a tall hot guy really gone look at her and think “damn she has some dimorphic high estrogen bone development. Health indicators for days. I wanna put my dick in that”

Why do ANY women even bother with makeup these days? It doesn't even matter, men are so desperate they'll take anything regardless of makeup.

This isn't the first video I've seen here of a woman with a disfigurement and a YouTube channel. What's the pattern? Why are we following these channels?

This isn't the first video I've seen here of a woman with a disfigurement and a YouTube channel. What's the pattern? Why are we following these channels?
because they have good personalities :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Why do ANY women even bother with makeup these days? It doesn't even matter, men are so desperate they'll take anything regardless of makeup.
All women are competing for the top 1st percentile male. The really hot really tall really rich chad won’t just fuck anything. Foids all want to be his trophy wife and live the Instagram life with him.

Would anybody here date her? I would not. Sorry. Nice girl, but I would not have sex with her.

Guy has horse face maxilla with gummy smile but his eye area and chin/lower third are decent, so he gets to live the normie life.

Guy has horse face maxilla with gummy smile but his eye area and chin/lower third are decent, so he gets to live the normie life.
Look at his instagram, he's a chad for sure, well at least for highschoolers

Her looksmatch not able to rope because he cant reach rope