Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Her looksmatch committed suicide two days ago

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
Margot Robbie 980x514

Another one of her looksmatches is betabuxxing and getting cucked by some fat roastie

I wanna breed her

I disagree. I think she is very attractive looking Stacy. Her looksmatch is probably a Chad that is slaying. Even if you took her features and put them on a man it would probably be a Chadlite at the least. Just look at the face. A lot of strong masculine features, high cheekbones, strong jawline, hunter eyes, etc.

you are a MASSIVE faaaagggooooooot

I disagree. I think she is very attractive looking Stacy. Her looksmatch is probably a Chad that is slaying. Even if you took her features and put them on a man it would probably be a Chadlite at the least. Just look at the face. A lot of strong masculine features, high cheekbones, strong jawline, hunter eyes, etc.

her looksmatch is a literal alien

the fbi are hiding him in area 51 bc the world is not prepared for how grotesque he looks

10/10 gigastacey