Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Her husband is dead and she still bragg's about his height

it is over... you will never be 6'7... neither will I...

No shame :lul:

Also imagine calling your partner "my monster" or "my human". :lul: I want to vomit.

Also "thank you for letting me be small here"? She treats these tall faggots like overlords. :feelskek:

Last edited:
well.... now he's 6 feet under the ground :feelskek:
Rest in piss.

it is over... you will never be 6'7... neither will I...
My dad is an ugly bald 6'6 guy and he ascended with a stacylite. tall men are so lucky man i swear...
one guy said in the comments stop attention whoring and they deleted his comment and banned him jfl reddit is pathetic

well.... now he's 6 feet under the ground :feelskek:
Rest in piss.
ilf5b6.jpg

I've seen posts like this before, literally nothing of value to add, just commenting on how tall their gigachad husband was :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Now he’s shorter than the dog shit, he’s cock getting chewed by foid worms :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fuck his dead ass

Height >>>>>>>

good riddance

No shame :lul:

Also imagine calling your partner "my monster" or "my human". :lul: I want to vomit.

Also "thank you for letting me be small here"? She treats these tall faggots like overlords. :feelskek:
I've seen posts like this before, literally nothing of value to add, just commenting on how tall their gigachad husband was :foidSoy::foidSoy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back