Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Hentai sucks nowadays

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Whatever happened to hentai with a plot and character designs that are not borderline pedo? There needs to be new, well-produced, non-moe hentai made every month. Why can't hentai businessmen make this work, when sites like blacked.com, and the like seem to have an infinite budget?

Gone are the days when you could find extremely uncensored and good loli and toddler hentai
God I want to go back in the 80s and have those developers travel to the future to make more godly hentai

Not into pedo shit, but I did like 80s designs more. Fuck man, it's as though the 80s-90s of Japan were a huge cock-tease of producing god-tier shit. And then it all dried up, and had to be globally "tasteful" right after 2003. I just can't believe the craftsmanship and imagination put into something like "La Blue Girl," it's truly epic. No other nation or generation of people has the wherewithal to do this.