Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Henry Kissinger "Germany let in too many foreigners"

You are making me yawn. No one cares about what the elites do. Stop it, no one can change it. Never.

@Copexodius Maximus
@blackpillednigga
@diedlonely
@Roscomnadzor
@gymletethnicel
@Fancy Alcoholic
@suicidecase
@based_meme
@Orzmund
@PsychoSlicer
@prajeet88
@PersonalityPIMP
@Blackpill Monk
@

No one cares about what the elites do. Stop it, no one can change it. It's over. Humans will be always humans.
We should ally with Israel :feelsree:

Inceldom Discussed

Hamas’ attack against Israel being celebrated on the streets of Berlin indicates that Germany has let too many foreigners into the country, according to former U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger.
Idk what he’s talking about, that sounds pretty German to me.

F*CK the j00s and sandn1gg3rs, let them duke it out.

Idk what he’s talking about, that sounds pretty German to me.
iu

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/17629lz/henry_kissinger_on_hamas_attacks_fallout_germany/

But alt-right cels say Jews hate Europe :fuk:

theres actually two different ZOGs. one is liberal and the other is conservative. both are moderates. nazis only think jews are left wing but they can't be more wrong

Everything goes according to plan. The goyim slowly but surely gets outbreed by niggers and sandniggers

Kissinger also blamed the US for the Ukraine war. I think being so old and senile (he's 100 now?) has messed with his brain to the point he started to speak the truth.

What job do you do

Kissinger also blamed the US for the Ukraine war. I think being so old and senile (he's 100 now?) has messed with his brain to the point he started to speak the truth.
US is responsible for the Ukraine war in some ways though. Pushing anti-Russian agenda there for years obviously made Russia mad

You ever hear the saying "actions speak louder than words"?

Sometimes the power-hungry elites may regret their decisions. However it's too late and they are in too deep, they should hang with the rest of them. However this may be a false display of regret for some ulterior motive, so take what they say with a grain of salt.

Also Germans are notoriously crazy leftists, most of them are cucks.

At a contemporaneous meeting of the Washington Special Actions Group, a government crisis task force, Kissinger grumbled, “If it were not for the accident of my birth, I would be antisemitic.” He added: “Any people who has been persecuted for two thousand years must be doing something wrong.”

What’s Kissinger’s goal? He seems to be the most amoral person alive

the tyrant
We are already under full control of a level 3 Kardashev alien civilization but we're too retarded to read between the lines. They just see us as a lame reality show where animals do stupid shit all the time. Our misery makes them laugh. The ruling elite of our miserable planet has no purpose but its petty interests, which is source of drama and entertainment for our real land lords.

When you are a Jew everything you do and say is right even if it contradicts what another Jew says.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/17629lz/henry_kissinger_on_hamas_attacks_fallout_germany/

But alt-right cels say Jews hate Europe :fuk:

Jews as a collective are opportunistic rats.
They go wherever the local population makes them feel safe, and turns a blind eye to their kikery, and their sense of allegiance is like a leaf blowing with the wind.

Who gives a shit what that decrepit fossil thinks anyway? lol

(((Kissinger))) is saying this only because he's mad at immigrants rallying in favor of Palestine and dunking on his own people, the Jews

He called the scenes of immigrants rallying in favor of Palestine "painful" :feelshaha:

He never said a word about immigration when it was just White people being replaced or raped or victimized, and definitely didn't feel any pain regarding it

Notice this shit? @DonezoTheClown

What’s Kissinger’s goal? He seems to be the most amoral person alive

If you are a geopolitical expert, you have to be impartial.

Nonetheless Kissinger has went to bat for Israel many, many times in its conflict with the Arab world while yielding power in the White House.

If you know you're going to die soon, and don't have official authority anymore, then you'll become more open with your pronouncements in general

It's also worth mentioning that Kissinger was alive during the whole Cold War, so this matter is more obvious to him than an ignorant American who has never read a single history book about Russia.

But even current US officials know this to be the truth. They just don't care, and are happy to have provoked Russia into a war where only Russians and Ukrainians are dying. They view Russia less like a Soviet Union to be respected/feared in its core spheres of influence, and more like a weaker country to be toyed with and shit-tested.

Last edited:
If you are a geopolitical expert, you have to be impartial.

Nonetheless Kissinger has went to bat for Israel many, many times in its conflict with the Arab world while yielding power in the White House.
Fair enough. Realpolitik ironically seems more peaceful then the sentimental foreign policy of Trump and Biden

Fair enough. Realpolitik ironically seems more peaceful then the sentimental foreign policy of Trump and Biden
Realpolitik could have solved the Israel-Palestine question, if it was actually practiced by America over the decades

America's complete support of Israel alienated so many Arab/Muslim states, leading to massive oil crises and even eventually terrorist attacks on American soil and then wars in retaliation which have created so much national debt :feelshaha:

America has really given its all for its precious Jewish masters tbh

If you know you're going to die soon, and don't have official authority anymore, then you'll become more open with your pronouncements in general

It's also worth mentioning that Kissinger was alive during the whole Cold War, so this matter is more obvious to him than an ignorant American who has never read a single history book about Russia.

But even current US officials know this to be the truth. They just don't care, and are happy to have provoked Russia into a war where only Russians and Ukrainians are dying. They view Russia less like a Soviet Union to be respected/feared in its core spheres of influence, and more like a weaker country to be toyed with and shit-tested.
well said, totally backfired on them with this Israel thing though. Wonder what Victoria Nuland and co are thinking watching Jews get blown to pieces all because NATO weaponry got overstretched trying to supply Ukraine, leaving Israel open.

(((Kissinger))) is saying this only because he's mad at immigrants rallying in favor of Palestine and dunking on his own people, the Jews

He called the scenes of immigrants rallying in favor of Palestine "painful" :feelshaha:

He never said a word about immigration when it was just White people being replaced or raped or victimized, and definitely didn't feel any pain regarding it

Notice this shit? @DonezoTheClown
Of course, I don't even think he cares that much either there's hardly any jews left in Europe and if they are they'll just another sacrifice for their greater good. Only an idiot couldn't see this coming and you can say a lot of things about Jews but they're not idiots. They knew an islamic Europe would hate Israel I don't know if that was part of the plan or just a sacrifice they were willing to make but they knew it was coming.

Don't mistake my disgust for these muslims for me liking jews.

Last edited:
The foid hivemind is under full controle of our overlords. In fact, hypergamy and feminist is a psy ops to progressively reduce the human population to a point where we're not enough to defend ourselves, and only the more docile/feminine male genetics are being passed from generations to generations. We're being transformed into cattle as we speak and the incel echo chamber is just a part of this whole process.

Last edited: