Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Helpful YouTube Channel for Classic Anime Recommendations and Plot Summaries

Keep being a fat incel while I get hoes in my doujinshi:smonk::smonk::smonk:

i dont see mentions anymore brutal but then again i dont really watch youtube anymore..... and those soyboys only repeat MAL ranking anyways.....

I mainly watch anime because of the waifus

next is darlinfranxxxxx and then gurren langgen or sth like that and lain experiments, also have to finish ousama ranking

there isnt really good anime there anymore where plot is interesting, and a plot is interesting if you can follow it, its so easy.

There are some other animes that I am keeping on hold and want to continue again later, like gto and aot and initial d. Then also I might catch up with one piece one day havent read it since big moma arc

And then there is of course detective conan/case closed - the anime that I grew up with. I actually buy the manga and sometimes I read it or watch the cases online

hbu? whats on your watchlist, what are you watching currently?
low iq retard, i have 92 iq but you are even dumber

i dont see mentions anymore brutal but then again i dont really watch youtube anymore..... and those soyboys only repeat MAL ranking anyways.....

I mainly watch anime because of the waifus

next is darlinfranxxxxx and then gurren langgen or sth like that and lain experiments, also have to finish ousama ranking

there isnt really good anime there anymore where plot is interesting, and a plot is interesting if you can follow it, its so easy.

There are some other animes that I am keeping on hold and want to continue again later, like gto and aot and initial d. Then also I might catch up with one piece one day havent read it since big moma arc

And then there is of course detective conan/case closed - the anime that I grew up with. I actually buy the manga and sometimes I read it or watch the cases online

hbu? whats on your watchlist, what are you watching currently?

low iq retard, i have 92 iq but you are even dumber
Fag

better recommendations:
Slam Dunk
Rorouni Kenshin
Madoka Magica
Hajime No Ippo:smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

watch Slam Dunk

my best cope throughout highschool