Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Help

N

Noixa

gaymaxxing with niggers
-
For the past few days every time I don't pay all my attention to something else I become incrediy aware of myself and what I'm feeling.

I have become really restless. Even if I am incredibly tired and delirious I still feel the need to move and cannot fall asleep. At some point my muscles even begin to hurt a bit.

This has come out of nowhere. I cannot relax anymore. This is worse than my life up to this point and I am not trolling.

Anybody experience this? What can I do?

Last edited:
try wellbutrin or vyvanse or L-DOPA or carbidopa

Have you been fapping too much recently?

Cut back if yes, a week off if possible.

I get more anxiety ridden and brain fog if i fap too much, around the 1 week mark im happier in mood...there's some scientific studies showing testerone levels for men increase a week after abstinence and testosterone plays a part in mood for men
I have been fapping twice per week for the past few months as a sort of no-fap already

U need to wageslave
I work almost daily and like I said, it makes me incredibly tired but I still am restless it's killing me

try wellbutrin or vyvanse or L-DOPA or carbidopa
I'm actually planning on taking phenibut since it's a muscle relaxant, maybe that will help (also easier to get than the ones you mentioned)

Do some exercise. Sometimes i feel like this and it just vanishes.
This is why gymceling is often literally a cope to ease the pain and not self improvement unless you have a good face...