Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL “Help (Zero matches in 3 months)”

Only thing he will get is humiliating and brutal bullying by foids who’s gonna see his sub5 face

Tinder is too brutal.

MEANWHILE FOID POSTS PICTURES OF HER BUTT WITH SOME BEACH OR FOREST IN THE BACKGROUND AND GETS UNLIMITED MATCHES, AND ALL OF REDDIT SAYS DAMN GIRL NICE ASS, CAN I GIVE YOU TWO MINUTES OF FUN? :feelskek: Redditfags telling him to remove his PC from his tinder, it's fucking weird DOOD! Meanwhile foids can show off their arts and crafty fucking pics in their tinder, maybe OP built that computer and is proud? Redditors are fucking normie weirdo fags:feelsLSD: The dude is BEING HIMSELF and redditors are telling him he needs to change and adapt to be like every other normie fag LMAO.. It's over man, you are either blackpilled or a normie robot:smonk:

Last edited by a moderator:
he pc maxed but thats it :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Well the ramen outfit is pretty bad.

At what point do you just give up?

The line between incel and normie grows blurrier with each passing day.

Good lord the "advice" is fucking brootal. Like if youre the slightest bit different and youre not the carbon copy of every other fuckboy douchebro you just get brutally shat on. God forbid youre like an actual human with some quirks and eccentricities.

The ramen thing was actually funny and unique but npc foids just short circuit and sperg out because his personity isnt lifted straight from some netflix show. One bitch even said the bio is arrogant :feelskek: like bitch it's just a tongue and cheek joke, probably cause some other normal faggot told him he has to stand out and flap around like a goddamn peacock.

Good lord this is why i dont even bother trying. Especially since im uglier and probably shorter than this dude too.

MEANWHILE FOID POSTS PICTURES OF HER BUTT WITH SOME BEACH OR FOREST IN THE BACKGROUND AND GETS UNLIMITED MATCHES, AND ALL OF REDDIT SAYS DAMN GIRL NICE ASS, CAN I GIVE YOU TWO MINUTES OF FUN? :feelskek: Redditfags telling him to remove his PC from his tinder, it's fucking weird DOOD! Meanwhile foids can show off their arts and crafty fucking pics in their tinder, maybe OP built that computer and is proud? Redditors are fucking normie weirdo fags:feelsLSD: The dude is BEING HIMSELF and redditors are telling him he needs to change and adapt to be like every other normie fag LMAO.. It's over man, you are either blackpilled or a normie robot:smonk:
:yes::yes::yes:

Well the ramen outfit is pretty bad.

if he was a chad they would find it silly and attractive

Last edited:
Good lord the "advice" is fucking brootal. Like if youre the slightest bit different and youre not the carbon copy of every other fuckboy douchebro you just get brutally shat on. God forbid youre like an actual human with some quirks and eccentricities.

The ramen thing was actually funny and unique but npc foids just short circuit and sperg out because his personity isnt lifted straight from some netflix show. One bitch even said the bio is arrogant :feelskek: like bitch it's just a tongue and cheek joke, probably cause some other normal faggot told him he has to stand out and flap around like a goddamn peacock.

Good lord this is why i dont even bother trying. Especially since im uglier and probably shorter than this dude too.

It's a bad joke, that's what it fucking is. Foids are a meme.

Those comments man :feelskek: "You look like a stalker""You look like a murderer" et ceterae.
What the fuck man, I hate normalcattle and even I am shocked at how one-dimensional they are.

Why does he have pictures of him looking like a forest monster and his nuclear reactor on his Tinder page? Does he not want to attract a woman?

first comment makes me so angry: I'm no pro adviser, but please don't stare at me like a fuckin terminator in those pictures, ever heard of a lil smile at least? So the ladies know that you're a human ay

He’s normie level ( probably a 5 if I had to put a decile on it) and it’s over for him, 99/1 rule soon boyos :cryfeels:

Good lord the "advice" is fucking brootal.
His profile is absolutely terrible Idk what you expect people to say. 2 PC pictures, 1 truck photo, 2 boring selfies, 1 picture of dark woods. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Hes not ugly or anything, its insane that he gets absolutely no results. A real normiecel.

That is what it means to be NT these days. You need the same haircut, the same hobbies like hiking or cooking, be the loud and funny guy at parties/events, tattoos, gymmax and your profile needs the same few pictures of you at some scenic view and at a restaurant/bar. :feelsclown:

Brutal zoomerpill, nigga got no drip and is considered WAY below average for a zoomer and is borderline incel in denial, I bet this coping :bluepill: :soy:cuck is KHHV, I’ve seen better looking, gymmaxxed and upper middle class dudes who are kissless virgins in his age where I live

The vast majority of zoomers are DOOMED to inceldom, might as well call this generation doomers:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::society::society::society::society::society::society:

Never began
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Over for zoomers like me :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

HAHAHAHAHAHA