Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Help need some copes

I

Initium

Officer
★★★★
It’s friday night boyos, and guess what? I’m horny as shit and just like every Friday night I’m all alone in my apartment. I need some good copes, it seems like all I do is wageslave my life away, yesterday I had off and all I did was run some errands and then lay in bed and rot the rest.

I’m 32 and I have a feeling of depression and panic knowing I will never have a career, wife or family.

I started adderall last year which is a decent cope except it greatly increases my sex drive which is a negative.

I also cope with massage parlors but I need to stop because spending 600-700 dollars a month with nothing to show for it is just not worth it.

I need new cope ideas.

Why am I incel, I’m 6’1 still have the same hairline I did at 19. But oh yeah fucking acne, now I just have shitty scars, that combined with a bad eye area and boom I’m fucked. It’s like just a couple flaws and your fucked, you have to be fucking perfect or your invisible and femoids look at you with disgust.

Acne is the worst condition you can have, it’s your body stabbing you in the back and fucking your life up and your at the complete mercy of this odd disease. Completely helpless.

Anyways please share with me your personal copes to help keep away the rope.

its over boyo

Maybe become a wizard?

Anyway my best cope is gymcel

To cope on friday/saturday nights I would suggest to go to nice and comfortable bar where you can talk to people. They are sometimes hard to find, but when I moved to another city for a month, I found a bar that was really nice, you could come there alone and still find some one to talk to every time, the bartenders were nice and open as well. The age was mixed but mainly in my own age range.
An alternative for weekend nights maybe could be some kind of clubs, in my town there is a club that offers board game evenings, sounds not to bad.
You could also look in facebook groups like New in [enter your town here], where people suggest activities and anyone can join.
If you are able and willing to spend a bit of money, visit another city and stay at a hostel, most of the time there are some nice people there open to talk. Of course you can also do couchsurfing for that purpose.

Generally speaking, I find that spending time with (single) friends is the best cope there is by far. Another great cope is having a cat or a dog. Intense sports or gym is a great cope as well, I think these three things really are the most effective top tier copes. For me personally beeing outside in nature is a good cope as well. Haven't tried massages yet but I guess it is a nice cope as well if you can afford it

Drink alcohol and do drugs

Drink alcohol and do drugs
This. If adderall increases your sex drive you you can take opiates, they're a god tier cope and kill your libido.

uppers, downers, all arounders! :feelsgah::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

A good cope is lying in bed and watching anime. Need anime recommendations?

jump into dota 2 boyo and climb the ladder