Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Help me understand.

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
I have been browsing Tiktok, Instagram and Reddit lately.
It's all basically infested with thousands of beautiful girls with 15k+ followers and most of the time millions of views all around.
A lot of the time trying to promote their Onlyfans or something like that.
Most of them just blatantly lie to get more likes and views by giving all their follower hopes "I wish I had a man that is >insert kink / personality trait here<"
At this point all of those femoids basically get bombarded with thousands of cucks trying to get a piece of what they obviously will never have.
These femoids' "value" and ego makes them think they are perfect at this point.
But there are not enough Chads to go around and even if there were they would never lower
themselves to try and message those femoids / talk to them irl, and even if they did, those femoids wouldn't even notice.
Even regular chads won't be good enough at this point since a lot of them also make a lot of money...
I even saw one of them who was like 8.5~9/10 that said she was a software engineer and she promotes an onlyfans (wtf? whyy?!).

1. What I don't understand is what's going to happen???
2. What's the endgame here??
3. Are all those stacies going to end up alone because no one will ever be good enough for them?
4. Do these femoids even realize their own endgame?
5. Did they all basically lock themselves out of true happiness and sense of satisfaction in life?
6. Actual betabuxxing cucks who marry half their looksmatch scale would have more satisfaction in life than those femoids?
7. Most ugly girls would actually live happier lives than stacies because their chances to find someone who's more "on their level" is higher?

Edit:
I just realized that both tiktok and onlyfans were created in 2016 and it took a few years for them to gain enough popularity to actually be a thing.
Instagram was made in 2010
So basically no femoid has grown old enough yet since becoming "internet famous" or got enough followers to the "point of no return".
In other words, all of my questions won't have actual examples until a few years into the future.

Last edited:
I am just hoping that the US gets nuked.
It's just the only fucking fix.

While foid's standards will continue to increase, with hypergamy building upon itself at an exponential rate, I doubt these Stacies won't simply get with another six figure Chad; they could even drop their own jobs and "settle" with them, as the whole facade of a hard-working self-made foid is simply that, a facade... :feelsclown:

Remember that most of this degeneracy and these standards are and will continue to mainly affect sub 6s, while foids adapt as necessary to how their privilege affects them; they'll never give up Chad. :feelsjuice:

I don't think higher tiers of Stacies existing affects the overall number of Stacies, so there should still be Chads and Chadlites to go around. :feelshehe:

I think youre just being autistic and overanalysing. Foids use such apps because they get attention and money from it. There is no "end game" or convoluted strategies theyre deploying. Women are dumber then most birds, donkeys, etc. A dog is smarter then women. They dont have any strategies dude. Its pure riding off emotions, no thoughts

I even saw one of them who was like 8.5~9/10 that said she was a software engineer and she promotes an onlyfans (wtf? whyy?!).
female software engineer is a fake job. They get paid to do nothing.

3. Are all those stacies going to end up alone because no one will ever be good enough for them?
5. Did they all basically lock themselves out of true happiness and sense of satisfaction in life?
6. Actual betabuxxing cucks who marry half their looksmatch scale would have more satisfaction in life than those femoids?
7. Most ugly girls would actually live happier lives than stacies because their chances to find someone who's more "on their level" is higher?
what makes you think all of this? what's stopping them from marrying some betabuxx and cheating on him with chads whenever she wants? All of these 5 points make no sense

what makes you think all of this? what's stopping them from marrying some betabuxx and cheating on him with chads whenever she wants? All of these 5 points make no sense
Because why would they marry a betabuxx?
What would even be the process of choosing one?

female software engineer is a fake job. They get paid to do nothing.
Never seen one, the only ones I saw were doing UI/UX, Testing, documentation... So yeh getting paid to do nothing :reeeeee: While guys do most of the work

so they don't have to "work" as "hard" anymore.

whoever earns the most

I don't know... They would have to have sex with men who they deem unworthy, you need to remember that femoids would rather have sex with dogs.

"whoever earns the most" - how are they going to determine that?

I have been browsing Tiktok, Instagram and Reddit lately.
It's all basically infested with thousands of beautiful girls with 15k+ followers and most of the time millions of views all around.
A lot of the time trying to promote their Onlyfans or something like that.
Most of them just blatantly lie to get more likes and views by giving all their follower hopes "I wish I had a man that is >insert kink / personality trait here<"
At this point all of those femoids basically get bombarded with thousands of cucks trying to get a piece of what they obviously will never have.
These femoids' "value" and ego makes them think they are perfect at this point.
But there are not enough Chads to go around and even if there were they would never lower
themselves to try and message those femoids / talk to them irl, and even if they did, those femoids wouldn't even notice.
Even regular chads won't be good enough at this point since a lot of them also make a lot of money...

1. What I don't understand is what's going to happen???
2. What's the endgame here??

Edit:
I just realized that both tiktok and onlyfans were created in 2016 and it took a few years for them to gain enough popularity to actually be a thing.
Instagram was made in 2010
So basically no femoid has grown old enough yet since becoming "internet famous" or got enough followers to the "point of no return".
In other words, all of my questions won't have actual examples until a few years into the future.
all the tik tok stacies and streamers have bfs/husbands on the side. the single status is just for revenue.

While foid's standards will continue to increase, with hypergamy building upon itself at an exponential rate, I doubt these Stacies won't simply get with another six figure Chad; they could even drop their own jobs and "settle" with them, as the whole facade of a hard-working self-made foid is simply that, a facade... :feelsclown:

Remember that most of this degeneracy and these standards are and will continue to mainly affect sub 6s, while foids adapt as necessary to how their privilege affects them; they'll never give up Chad. :feelsjuice:

I don't think higher tiers of Stacies existing affects the overall number of Stacies, so there should still be Chads and Chadlites to go around. :feelshehe:
Yup. They will have the most access to chad even more than non e-thots. They will eventually betabuxx one of them. :bigbrain:
I think youre just being autistic and overanalysing. Foids use such apps because they get attention and money from it. There is no "end game" or convoluted strategies theyre deploying. Women are dumber then most birds, donkeys, etc. A dog is smarter then women. They dont have any strategies dude. Its pure riding off emotions, no thoughts
Yeah. Theyre just doing it now because its easy and we wont see the consequences of mass e-thotdom for another 5-10 years.

I am just hoping that the US gets nuked.
It's just the only fucking fix.
Im hoping humanity ends, I read in the newspaper that someone abused 55 cats and had 40 that needed to be euthanized because they were TOO skinny! Fuck, If we have it bad try being one of those cats, MY DAY IS RUINED!

If they cant use chad they can always rob normie off of their money. The endgame is to create the matriarchal female burgeoisie and the proletarian normiebux. its capitalism, bro.
capitalism in itself is tragic. So is globohomo, but these two infestious elements combined are the apocalypse.