Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Help me understand normie fashion

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
Why in the world would you want to buy something like this?
Jeans

I bought ripped jeans when I was trying to fashionmaxx but I ended up ripping them completely after a few weeks in a fit of autistic rage because I was annoyed by the way they looked.

Last edited:
i don't understand nor care to. it's not me. would never buy pre-ripped clothes, that just makes no sense.

Well fashionmaxx is hard.
Not all foids are into same fashion thats why its hard :feelsseriously: :feelstrash: i guess

Why in the world would you want to buy something like this?
View attachment 149441

I bought ripped jeans when I was trying to fashionmaxx but I ended up ripping them completely after a few weeks in a fit of autistic rage because I was annoyed by the way they looked.
To free pouring of urina

I've never worn jeans in my life

Not just the fact they're ripped jeans but faggot ass skinny jeans aswell, I pray whoever came up with skinny jeans for men gets cancer

Not just the fact they're ripped jeans but faggot ass skinny jeans aswell, I pray whoever came up with skinny jeans for men gets cancer

Y

Because its degenerate, girls wear skinny, why do men wear it aswell?

Lol i'm kinda drunk. I was meant to type "yeah I agree with you" but I typed y and then accidentally clicked poist reply and then the wqebsite stopped working so I couldn't edit reply lol.

Lol i'm kinda drunk. I was meant to type "yeah I agree with you" but I typed y and then accidentally clicked poist reply and then the wqebsite stopped working so I couldn't edit reply lol.
No worry bro, dunno why site keeps crashing ffs

I prefer black jeans with decent fit and taper.

77f4a1ec71875402e2a36a02dc1fe897.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get it either, maybe to show more skin? Normie's are telling us to be more clean and tidy... While they walk around in clothes with holes.

I have no idea why anyone buys pre-ruined clothing. Why not just buy a cheaper pair and ruin them yourself?

Can’t help you there

You have to have you're own style if you're not a chad or prettyboy chadlite... Trying to imitate them will make you look more pathetic than you already look.