Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Help me stream bomb this small youtuber

Reason: he banned me for asking " do girls watch Minecraft"

Last edited:
@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @Acorn @Fevet @NeverGetUp36 @HONKLER THE CAR GUY[/USER[USER=66817]@Kinkcel1
@Lonelyus @cert.belgrade @Multicell @BlackCel_from_ZA @proudeeb @Todd Thundercock @opioidcel @Animecel2D

Last edited:
@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @Acorn @Fevet @NeverGetUp36 @HONKLER THE CAR GUY[/USER[USER=66817]@Kinkcel1
@Lonelyus @cert.belgrade @Multicell @BlackCel_from_ZA @proudeeb @Todd Thundercock @opioidcel @Animecel2D
I didnt get an alert, editing it in doesnt work for this

@opioidcel @Todd Thundercock @Multicell

I got blocked allready

Who is issoumaster
I am b bdn

Is it a troon

@Friezacel @Gokubro @DarkStar

@Ron.Belgrade

His stream is not very funny he's lethargic asf

@ethniccel1 @KING NOTHING @Incline @incelerated

@Saysitsover @Runt171 @

That's the probelm man
We cannot be blocked if we do it large numbers i need a lot of people
well idk man. its hard to coordinate us doing this all at once to make it difficult for them. Maybe should’ve had a go phrase or something in the chat and then we can could go ham

@Mortis @Regenerator @AsiaCel @Copexodius Maximus @Stupid Clown

well idk man. its hard to coordinate us doing this all at once to make it difficult for them. Maybe should’ve had a go phrase or something in the chat and then we can could go ham
Hmm he streams often I guess we'll plan for his next stream

That's the probelm man
We cannot be blocked if we do it large numbers i need a lot of people
im going to spam with all my alts at once, try to put messages at the same time, ill start at 33 minutes on global clock

im going to spam with all my alts at once, try to put messages at the same time, ill start at 33 minutes on global clock
Unfathomably based

@Logic55 @Subhuman Niceguy @Balding Subhuman @Skoga @McFlurryCel @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁

I don't have a youtube account.

@AsakuraHao @Biowaste Removal

No more alts, his butthurt mods are funny tho

Well, I made those comments to annoy him
,.so I guess it's trolling? What's your definition of trolling?
I thought you would post some hard bombs

I just woke up

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back