Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Help me make catfish account

V

VonTrupka

Greycel
Hi I'm new here. Can you give me a link to some believable chad pictures so i can make catfish account for insta? I need it to stalk my oneitis (she has private profile)

You first need to get past past the HR test. Pm me youre pic if youre legit ugly i will send you

Use Andre Hamann. a lot of his pics are selfies and don't look professionally taken example:

Andre-Hamann-Shirtless-Pictures.jpg

Also don't respond too fast, chads are busy. Be cold and don't try too hard. she'll try for you

Here is my profile:

I have 0 idea how people catfish with chad photos

Attachments

• newtinder.PNG
    newtinder.PNG
    55.9 KB · Views: 164
Look up Hernan Drago and make sure to flip his selfies so that they won’t show up in reverse search.

She's high class, prefers young prettyboy type more than your typical girl. Her parents are loaded. I need someone less recognisable, chad but not famous model,actor etc. My face is assymetrical and i messed it even more recently after extraction. Changed ortho and currently trying to fix it. Don't ever believe orthodonist if they tell you to extract healthy teeth, they just want your money and disfigure you in the process. Too depressed to post pictures maybe later

She's high class, prefers young prettyboy type more than your typical girl. Her parents are loaded. I need someone less recognisable, chad but not famous model,actor etc. My face is assymetrical and i don't want to pm any pics

Bump

towncel said:
Here is my profile:
Hahaha sta je ovo koji kurac.

St.Tropez said:

Nice try to sound like you're a native speaker, but you're too much of a degenerate moron for it.. so... go figure

towncel said:
St.Tropez said:
Nice try to sound like you're a native speaker, but you're too much of a degenerate moron for it.. so... go figure
Tebra zivim u Beogradu ceo zivot. Jfl at doubting me.

St.Tropez said:
Tebra zivim u Beogradu ceo zivot. Jfl at doubting me.

Tebra nije srpska rec

towncel said:
Here is my profile:

Just lol if you think females are going to swipe right on a car photo.

What will cat fishing achieved in the conclusion of things

I can't view her profile unless she lets me follow her. Don't you know how instagram works?

Jockcel said:
Just lol if you think females are going to swipe right on a car photo.

It worked for another user, tho there aren't that many females that use tinder within 100 miles of me

A chad image that does work = ?

I'm looking for a guy with this type of looks. I've made a profile with his pictures before and she accepted it, but i lost my password
https://twitter.com/lynxviper_69

TheVman said:
Use Andre Hamann. a lot of his pics are selfies and don't look professionally taken example:

Andre-Hamann-Shirtless-Pictures.jpg

Also don't respond too fast, chads are busy. Be cold and don't try too hard. she'll try for you

too obvious/can be reverse image searched

you have to take pics from a chad with a private profile so she can't google it. don't pick a model that's way too obvious just go for a regular chad-type

If that doesn't work then what image does?

Just find a chad and that’s it, you realize you achieve nothing