Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Help me I am low IQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
So the following week and the next week are synonyms.. My dude called on Thursday to install a black box on my car "the following week on Wed", did he mean this Wednesday or the next week's Wednesday?  :huh:

Did you ask him? Since he said this on the Thursday of last week, he probably means next week, Wednesday.

He called on Thursday, so obviously he means next Wednesday.

Unless he's capable of time travel

I actually called them to make sure, fuark that feels like taking a shit, that relief. You guys were right btw tbh tbh +repped both of you.

EDIT: "You have already given as many reputation ratings as you are allowed to for today." Sorry tomorrow buddy boyos.

people normally only say "the following Wednesday" if they specify "not next Wednesday, but the following Wednesday" or something like that
so idk what to tell you

Weed said:
I actually called them to make sure, fuark that feels like taking a shit, that relief. You guys were right btw tbh tbh +repped both of you.

EDIT: "You have already given as many reputation ratings as you are allowed to for today." Sorry tomorrow buddy boyos.

You could have been my first rep
 (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ

Over for necrocels tbh

He would've just said wednesday if he meant this wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.