Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Help me forge my misogyny copypasta.

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Veteran
★★★★
I spend a lot of time coping by trolling/arguing with normies, soys and feminists online and it would be handy to have a ready-to-shoot copy pasta text that capsules my utter disdain for the female race. It would be posted at the end of a conversation once my detractors get too emotion to continue any worthwhile discussion.

It should be classy, as short as possible and contain many self-evident facts about the worthlessness of foids.

Here is my first draft, what do you think:

You will probably be disturbed by the following words, which is to be expected since you are a woman.

Women, you must know, are essentially parasites upon the human race. They are only tolerated out of reproductive necessity. Their unconscious, bodily function to grow life is their only bargaining chip in a game that they would otherwise have lost long ago.

Women are not equal to men, because they never had to be, and therefore are unfit to bear the same rights or any other form of agency. The fact that there is no female led culture of note and that every successful society only became such after domesticating their female half should tell you everything you need about the supposed equality of the sexes.

In fact, giving women equal rights has repeatedly shown to lead to the decay of the very values that caused the societal prosperity that even allowed for this self-destructive equalization of the unequal in the first place.

All rights, powers and freedoms women enjoy are by proxy. They are not earned but given to them and maintained by men and can be taken away just as easily. Recent events in Afghanistan serve as the latest reminder.

Your first thought now will undoubtedly be to insult me personally, since you are a woman and have difficulty to think in the abstract. But after reconsidering you will settle for ether a snarky comment or silent retreat, I give it a 70/30 chance.

Last edited:
Forcing a meme is no good. Copypastas should be naturally so ridiculous that other people choose to copy them.

Modern women are completely useless shit and garbage. That's all you need to say.

Modern women are completely useless shit and garbage. That's all you need to say.
Yea, but I want to say it in a self-evident manner that is hard to refute.