Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Help me change my username

Darth Weebrious

Darth Weebrious

Dysthymia
★★★★★
My current one might be the ugliest on the site, maybe second only to @Vyn. Feel free to brainstorm any cool names you can think of.

I was considering "KriegÜberAlles" (War over all) as an option, though it's something I would have chosen during my edgy years of hatered. However, if being an edgelord is a halo here, I might go for it.

I could also use "Cyclistcel" since cycling is one of my favorite activities.. in fact, I went cycling today. But I don’t like how it sounds.

So please suggest something that doesn't necessarily reveal my personal traits if you know what I mean.

What does your current username even mean? idk man I’m pretty terrible at coming up with names myself. I think I have the most generic name here but I’ve had it for too long that changing it wouldn’t feel right

MoistenedMidget

I don't know either, I saw it posted on 4ch/mu/ a while back.
All I see from a quick google search is something about this obscure album. Also google translate think it’s Finnish for ‘For Hibrihtes’. Searching up hibrihtes comes up with Hebrides which is a place in Scotland. The composer of the album lives there so that’s the connection I guess

All I see from a quick google search is something about this obscure album. Also google translate think it’s Finnish for ‘For Hibrihtes’. Searching up hibrihtes comes up with Hebrides which is a place in Scotland. The composer of the album lives there so that’s the connection I guess
Good catch! I asked GPT for information multiple times, but it only referred to the mentioned album. I'll investigate further.

I'll choose this one :feelsokman:
@Uggo Mongo if you don't mind, please?
That's a job for @Fat Link but beware asking him, he is just as likely to give you a nickname of his own choosing.

That's a job for @Fat Link but beware asking him, he is just as likely to give you a nickname of his own choosing.
So it was him... I didn’t request my current name.

My current one might be the ugliest on the site, maybe second only to @Vyn. Feel free to brainstorm any cool names you can think of.

I was considering "KriegÜberAlles" (War over all) as an option, though it's something I would have chosen during my edgy years of hatered. However, if being an edgelord is a halo here, I might go for it.

I could also use "Cyclistcel" since cycling is one of my favorite activities.. in fact, I went cycling today. But I don’t like how it sounds.

So please suggest something that doesn't necessarily reveal my personal traits if you know what I mean.
Nigga :lul: :lul: