Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious help me bros

cinderogre

cinderogre

Gaming addict cel
★★★
man I can't just stand my curry parents bo0th of them are from 1960s genration of india equaventlet 1800s generations in use.
they hate everything about video games that is my only cope and they are forcing me to work more full time and maniapaulting and gaslsigitng me into abndoidonign my only cope video games.what should I do aim getting fed up.

nigga why are u working full time and still living with them

It's not gaslighting if they are being honest and not trying to trick you into changing what you know about reality.

Only thing you can do is move out sadly.

Have you tried going to an internet cafe, library or another public space with free wifi? You can attempt to pass off going outside to those places to game and use the internet as you going to find a job or actually working. This façade worked for people I know.

Have you tried going to an internet cafe, library or another public space with free wifi? You can attempt to pass off going outside to those places to game and use the internet as you going to find a job or actually working. This façade worked for people I know.
thanks. I will consider that