Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope HELP I'm falling for a negress

i need to see the pictures fuarkk bro pelaseae

Just post them in the thread bro like 15 people have asked.

I wouldn't mind some pics either.
Volcels that say they don't find black females attractive. Yeah there are some ugly ones, but that goes for all races. So many I've seen have slamming bodies and nice asses.

ask her to blow your meat

Brutal. There's this burger restaurant near me with a boomer manager. I swear the guy only ever hires thick women. They all have big asses and are slim 80% of the time. The pants make it even worse. There was an assistant manager at some point and she was thickest of all. :feelsohh:

Would suck to work there. Would need to fap before work everyday.

That was your only chance of breeding.

I never thought I'd say this but hear me out

I've always harboured a particular hatred for black foids, I considered the majority I encountered as fucking subhuman.
Until I recently started working part time at subway, where this extremely cute, vulpix looking, blacka with a fat ass was employed. She'd smile all the time and had some german sounding accent she constantly tried to mask. I'd secretly take pictures of her sometimes when I was bored. ( Do I get banned if I share ?)
But that was pretty much it.

She asked for a ride home once because she was stranded and I declined with some bullshit excuse.
No free car rides, it's not like she was gonna fuck, or even acknowledge my miserable existence in the future anyway.

I'm the most socially inept retard, and because of that some foids at work blatantly avoided or ignored me in the cruelest possible way.
The hallways are quite tight and some of these whores would literally squirm past me so they don't have to brush against me.
I once overheard a convo where some of them were even trying to switch shifts because they apparently didnt want to work with me.
It was like high school all over again, brutal as fuck, I was ready to quit at that point and never leave my house again.

Black foid intervened though and said she'd do her shifts with me anytime, which was one hell of a surprise.
We've been working together since a few months now and she's only been nice to me, I mean she even said that she enjoys our conversations.
When I "accidentally" touch her she doesn't freak out, neither does she seem repulsed by me.
This is the first time in 27 years a attractive (or any)female, has reacted to me in this manner.
But she's way out of my league, I've seen her reject multiple good looking guys.
I have absolutely no chance, she's most probably nice to me out of pity, I know and have accepted that.
It's extremely fucking pathetic but I've been depressed for 4 years, and it's nice that I can at least look forward to work a little more now .:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I'm coping way too hard, all advice is welcome
Oyy show me her black ass :feelswhat:

I’d fuck a black foid but nigresses are my least ideal women. I’d take a skinny nigress over a white landwhale though. But I’m not a undercover Black Nationalist like that dumb nigcel with the gorilla avi :feelsgah:
PM me pics of her black ass:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
same here. Post it on this thread actually :feelsYall:

where pics, dm:feelsjuice:

I’d fuck a black foid but nigresses are my least ideal women. I’d take a skinny nigress over a white landwhale though. But I’m not a undercover Black Nationalist like that dumb nigcel with the gorilla avi :feelsgah:

same here. Post it on this thread actually :feelsYall:
It's unfortunate that thoughtlesscel blocked you much sooner than expected :dab: JFL at his empty threat at not putting you on ignore :lul:

Niggas down bad asking for pic. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I never thought I'd say this but hear me out

I've always harboured a particular hatred for black foids, I considered the majority I encountered as fucking subhuman.
Until I recently started working part time at subway, where this extremely cute, vulpix looking, blacka with a fat ass was employed. She'd smile all the time and had some german sounding accent she constantly tried to mask. I'd secretly take pictures of her sometimes when I was bored. ( Do I get banned if I share ?)
But that was pretty much it.

She asked for a ride home once because she was stranded and I declined with some bullshit excuse.
No free car rides, it's not like she was gonna fuck, or even acknowledge my miserable existence in the future anyway.

I'm the most socially inept retard, and because of that some foids at work blatantly avoided or ignored me in the cruelest possible way.
The hallways are quite tight and some of these whores would literally squirm past me so they don't have to brush against me.
I once overheard a convo where some of them were even trying to switch shifts because they apparently didnt want to work with me.
It was like high school all over again, brutal as fuck, I was ready to quit at that point and never leave my house again.

Black foid intervened though and said she'd do her shifts with me anytime, which was one hell of a surprise.
We've been working together since a few months now and she's only been nice to me, I mean she even said that she enjoys our conversations.
When I "accidentally" touch her she doesn't freak out, neither does she seem repulsed by me.
This is the first time in 27 years a attractive (or any)female, has reacted to me in this manner.
But she's way out of my league, I've seen her reject multiple good looking guys.
I have absolutely no chance, she's most probably nice to me out of pity, I know and have accepted that.
It's extremely fucking pathetic but I've been depressed for 4 years, and it's nice that I can at least look forward to work a little more now .:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I'm coping way too hard, all advice is welcome
Jbw strikes again. All whites are larp
She wasnt up for it
Let's see how awkward things are at work next week :feelsrope: At least now I have a reason to despise her cute ass
ask her for a free ride on that ass
You were going quit anyways. Other girls will say "i knew he was a creep" next week. I hope you get to tap that as before a Tyrone walks in and takes her number for a f later that day

i reloaded the page 27 times but there is still no pic

I’d fuck a black foid but nigresses are my least ideal women. I’d take a skinny nigress over a white landwhale though. But I’m not a undercover Black
I prefer black foids actually tbhngl

extremely cute, vulpix looking, blacka with a fat ass
I don't understand what comparison OP is making to Vulpix.

she sounds like she behaves professionally and courteously OP, I can see why you admire that

:what: