Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Help, I'm drunk

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Deleted member 17245

Deleted member 17245

schizoidcel
-
I drank all day. I need to walk to the liquor store to get more. What should I get? And what should I do to prevent them thinking I'm really fucking drunk? (I can barely stand straight, I'm triple checking my typing to make sure it's accurate). I'm having shower first so I don't smell like I bathed in vodka. Also, should probably get dinner. Ideas? Thanks for helping a cel out. Also, hope you have a good night of coping. Like me.

Doesn't matter what you do, the consequences of being ugly will always come out on top. Get drunk or not, it makes no difference.

drink some water and eat before you go to the liquor store, it'll sober you up a bit

you'll be fine

Eat some pizza
Neko

Doesn't matter what you do, the consequences of being ugly will always come out on top. Get drunk or not, it makes no difference.
Let him cope buddy boyo :feelsokman:

Let him cope buddy boyo :feelsokman:
Unless you have an infinite supply of alcohol and need you will eventually feel like crap due to hangover. There is no cope for the consequences of being ugly, I am sorry.

Play some Pokemans, Piplup chan. Eat some takeout and have some fun, bye Piplup chan.

They don't care as long as you aren't causing any problems... If they even notice
Cheers fellow alcoholcel

I recommend you get some long drink (probably not available there) so get smirnoff ice or some wine.
Food: I like to make my own but might be dangerous depending how drunk you are. Get pizza, it's always good
full

smirnoff ice
sounds good, Im gonna get me a couple six packs of this

yerah, i can taste it already. pepperoni, mushroom and jalapeno, I'm getting me that.

thanks all. I'm set. I know its juist coping and everything, but honestly what's the point in not being a drunk if you're already ldaring. being drunk makes the rotting happen quicker. be back in an hour or two.

Also, should probably get dinner. Ideas?

Take care of your health best you can, try to have days off from drinking to let your liver recover a bit.

@outherebrothers posted yesterday about nearly dying from his crippling alcoholism and is in hospital now. Read up some of his threads, it doesn't sound pleasant :feelscry:

almost there been listening to my mix of weeb n doomer music while walking the streets under the cover of darkness

I'm back, started drinking again on the way home after grabbing half a pizza. Ate it out in the park in the darkness. Now I'm going to drink until I pass out.

I'm back, started drinking again on the way home after grabbing half a pizza. Ate it out in the park in the darkness. Now I'm going to drink until I pass out.
Good cope :feelsokman: