Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HELP im an noob

Alumpofflesh

Alumpofflesh

Unbound
-
What do I do? How do I look at people? How can I hide my face? Any good sunglasses which always cover my eyes? Tips for coping with the blackpill shattering my purity of heart? I feel like people can see the blackpill in my eyes. I feel like women now look at me differently too, like I gained +1 In SMV since swallowing blackpill. Since I don't talk or look at them, they end up trying to tall at me, trying to glimpse at me. It's over. I hate foids so much.

After years of copemaxxing to the upmost I became blackpilled on one faithful night this week and stayed up 2 days in a row, traumatized. I don't look at foids in the street, can't look them in the eye anymore when cashing out, I'm nervous because I don't want to be mean but it's impossible to be a normiefraud anymore. I mog a lot of people too and will now only ever go out with my mask since I honestly feel disgusted with lookism in society. My heart and faith in humanity has been broken forever, it should have been at 8 years old to be honest, but I couldn't cope it, now I finally am free. I see how women see the world. I understand world history how it actually happened, and the role of eugenics in the 2nd world War which always seemed strange to me, the obsession with race, feminism...now I get it. Most feminist are just angry fat foids that can't get chad to commit so they have to work dead end jobs all their lives, so they take it out on incels and normies, and grift off feminism.

I could teach you how to become a gigaslayer, you just need to buy my course. :feelzez:

Ika-Sama

You have just been Blackpilled, it's okay, most important thing short-term is to find helpful copes while you process everything. Long-term though, you might be close enough to normie tier to ascend or have to find healthier copes.

It takes a while for the Blackpill to be properly digested.

You have just been Blackpilled, it's okay, most important thing short-term is to find helpful copes while you process everything. Long-term though, you might be close enough to normie tier to ascend or have to find healthier copes.
I can't be normie anymore, its over. I've refused sex from women since 8 years old because their morality disgust me. Even if I can get it, which is a miracle, I never want sluts. It's over. I cut contact with my family for some time now and will die an incel

I could teach you how to become a gigaslayer, you just need to buy my course. :feelzez:
It's over buddy boio

Last edited: