Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming HELP! Does anyone know something about FPS

Aramaic-cel_SB

Aramaic-cel_SB

Nosecel and Framecel
-
I about to develop a 3d game with unreal engine 4. I dont have a gaming Laptop. My Laptop stats:

4core 3710, up to 2.56 GHz
RAM 4GB
Windows 10
500 GB

When Im starting my game it shows FPS about 15 - 25. But thats too low and the games runs slowly and lagging.

Now my question:

If another person plays this game with his gaming Laptop, will the game run faster? Doesnt have my bad laptop any affects to the game when it will be run on better Laptops?

Frames are locked apparently.
What are your gpu's stats.

I dont think so
Try it with other more powerful computers

There's your problem, your gpu appears to be too weak.

So do you really think a better GPU will solve the Problem? I cant imagine it tbh... You know the whole engine seems to be slow (but not that bad I can still work on there) but when it comes to playing the game its getting worse with the lagging.

But I only want to know:

Playing this game on my Laptop will be laggy, but what if, for example, you play the game with your powerful Laptop? Will it be laggy on your Laptop too or doesnt it matter in which Laptop the game was developed?

So do you really think a better GPU will solve the Problem? I cant imagine it tbh... You know the whole engine seems to be slow (but not that bad I can still work on there) but when it comes to playing the game its getting worse with the lagging.

But I only want to know:

Playing this game on my Laptop will be laggy, but what if, for example, you play the game with your powerful Laptop? Will it be laggy on your Laptop too or doesnt it matter in which Laptop the game was developed?
I'm not exactly sure about this, but i think the game would run well on a good pc even if developed on a shitty computer.

I'm not exactly sure about this, but i think the game would run well on a good pc even if developed on a shitty computer.

What do you think about my CPU? Is it also too weak or do you really think my Problem is because of the shitty GPU?

What do you think about my CPU? Is it also too weak or do you really think my Problem is because of the shitty GPU?
Your CPU isn't the problem, it's the GPU. If you had the exact same CPU in a computer with a good GPU then you would've had no problems running that game.

are you making Super ER RPG?