Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Help Assad

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
hrldvvg5bza41-jpg.421027

Why have you not joined Assad crusade against Western Imperialism yet? Syrian girls need your help

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ5ax8im3Ow

based and Assad pilled

Fuck this tallfag

I wish the best for Syria, Lebanon, Iran, Iraq, and Yemen. What the United States, NATO, and Israel has done to those nations is entirely unjustified.

With any luck the Russians and Chinese will help them, I'm not saying Russia or China are exactly bastions of virtue, however the Whore Of Babylon known as the United States the country I reside in is the worst of all three.

Last edited:
why does assad even bother about that shithole dessert syria

Syria russ China india pakistan iran iraq Palestine and Israel Cuba Venezuelan willl defeat the globohomo agenda

I wish the best for Syria, Lebanon, Iran, Iraq, and Yemen. What the United States, NATO, and Israel has done to those nations is entirely unjustified.

With any luck the Russians and Chinese will help them, I'm not saying Russia or China are exactly bastions of virtue, however the Whore Of Babylon known as the United States the country I reside in is the worst of all three.
Who cares though. One empire takes over another, big deal. The way to go : unaligned. Just live in a shit hole nobody gives a shit about.

why does assad even bother about that shithole dessert syria
It's not all desert, there are many mountains and river valleys in Syria, it is one of the most ancient nations in the Euphrates Middle East going back to ancient Mesopotamia. There is nothing noble or justified about western military imperialism going on over there, we have no business being over there to begin with.
Who cares though. One empire takes over another, big deal. The way to go : unaligned. Just live in a shit hole nobody gives a shit about.
If you're in Europe you ought to care because all the foreign refugees from these Middle East wars end up immigrating over there via Turkey.

Last edited:
Iranian and Slavic Chads are already helping him, he doesn't need incels tbh

Iranian and Slavic Chads are already helping him, he doesn't need incels tbh

tbh tbh

But maybe he will invade kurds and let me finally fuck some kurdish soldier girl

Kurdish communist militia foids > all foids

tbh tbh

But maybe he will invade kurds and let me finally fuck some kurdish soldier girl

Cope, turkcels have already taken them or they're dead by now idk

Cope, turkcels have already taken them or they're dead by now idk
They only taken the area near the borders much of Syria is still occupied by the Communist kurd larpers. God I wanna fuck a commie kurd foid so fucking bad

They only taken the area near the borders much of Syria is still occupied by the Communist kurd larpers. God I wanna fuck a commie kurd foid so fucking bad

View attachment 432993
If only you're a turkcel and get your hands on one of them while on compulsory military service :feelskek:

love for the lion of Damascus

tbh tbh

tfw no kurdish waifu desu

(((western imperialism)))

I agree