Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Help a toilet to get her degree, for a chance to win a £25 amazon voucher

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

His name's Air Bud, and he's shredding our defense
★★★★★
Screenshot 20220411 103116 Chrome

The presumption that we will form an orderly queue to give this toilet completely free material for her project, is staggering!

:feelskek:

I'd consider doing it for a BJ and a happy ending, but I'm not in that part of the world where people use £ for stuff. Sorry Gemma! Maybe next time.

And aligning yourself with the #1 incel hater community on reddit is not going to win you friends and allies here, just so you know.

Link, in case any simpcels feel their "horne" tingling at this opportunity:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/tzv5wq/request_for_participants_to_take_part_in_a_study/

Last edited:
Hope she ends jobless :owo:

what are we lab monkeys to be examined and questioned .

she can go to hell

what are we lab monkeys to be examined and questioned .

she can go to hell
As per my post, I'd be open to the kind of marine biology lab model, where a beautiful foid lab assistant in a shortie wetsuit jerks off a killer whale's load into a bag using her ungloved hands. But I don't think that is the deal being offered....

Extremely doubtful that she'd be true to her word and actually give the reward.

Can I get the money first? I swear I will answer all the questions properly after that. :lul:

I don't want the money. If she offered her pussy instead, then I can negotiate.

I’ll do her a big favor. Here is some good advice. There have been several other research papers on incels and they all sucked. Why? Because they were just slam pieces, just reinforcing negative attitudes about us and painting incels as monsters. If you want a good research paper, really study both sides. Yes I’m sure there are aspects of our culture that are toxic and individuals who are horrible people. But many incels are super kind, and only want what everyone else has. There are far far more good incels than bad. Or just “research” all the negative aspects and label us domestic terrorists, but that’s been done before.

I’ll do her a big favor. Here is some good advice. There have been several other research papers on incels and they all sucked. Why? Because they were just slam pieces, just reinforcing negative attitudes about us and painting incels as monsters. If you want a good research paper, really study both sides. Yes I’m sure there are aspects of our culture that are toxic and individuals who are horrible people. But many incels are super kind, and only want what everyone else has. There are far far more good incels than bad. Or just “research” all the negative aspects and label us domestic terrorists, but that’s been done before.
Or, they can just admit that the blackpill was right all along and everything that we were saying about female mating choices and how that leaves many men out is true.

Or, they can just admit that the blackpill was right all along and everything that we were saying about female mating choices and how that leaves many men out is true.
Would be nice (and accurate) but baby steps.

If you type 'incel' on google scholar you can legit see the amount of toilets who've written about incels

JFL imagine writing about incels for your hot garbage of a dissertation

I'm already enrolled in a much more valuable study: ASD.

Everybody has a price, including me. I'll do it, on one condition:

Pay me
Dr Evil GIF by Product Hunt

:feelzez: