Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious hello

• Thread starter TheSecondComing
  • Start date
T

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
★★★★★
alright lock this thread now

you ain't good for me

@JohnDcel Hello there

I love circlejerk threads.

whats going on really

what is this cope?

hi there
Tenor 353

How are you supposed to keep going in life once you discover that personality doesn't matter, but only looks, and you're ugly?

How are you supposed to deal with the fact that while you were playing videogames and had your mind full of bluepilled beliefs, your oneitis was getting dicked by another man?

@TheSecondComing help

How are you supposed to keep going in life once you discover that personality doesn't matter, but only looks, and you're ugly?

How are you supposed to deal with the fact that while you were playing videogames and had your mind full of bluepilled beliefs, your oneitis was getting dicked by another man?

@TheSecondComing help
It’s over

Tenor 278

it's over then? there's no recover?
if you manage to ascend right after high school, there's hope you might turn into a well-adjusted adult
but in your 20s, It's utterly over
but idk... It's just my opinion, bro

Last edited: