Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hello White People

B

Blackgoyim

Banned
-
there is a movement going on TikTok What is the pigskin opinion on the "zamint" movement ideology.
The video
maxresdefault.jpg

he kinda a Michael Jackson lookalike

We can shake hands and go separate ways.

My honest reaction:
downtoearth

I unironically want to see blacks go their own way and see what kinda great history and civilizations they can build. ik most racists state this sarcastically but I really mean it. I think blacks have alot of potential this time since colonization ended

Blacks are ugly and don’t have the brain capacity to tbh n beyond shooting and killing and chicken

I unironically want to see blacks go their own way and see what kinda great history and civilizations they can build. ik most racists state this sarcastically but I really mean it. I think blacks have alot of potential this time since colonization ended
Blacks have history ( not African Americans) Ethiopian history alr matches European history ALONE by it self.

Fr, recently France, America, and Russia had their interests in Africa, they left recently. Imo it won't go anywhere, but they have the chance.
Nah france is still using African resources I fucking hate french people

Nah france is still using African resources I fucking hate french people
> Judges French people by (((elites))) who don’t even represent or care for the interests of the ethnic French population
> Gets mad when people judge him based on black thugs

Ethnic logic tbh

This should be on their Fascist Flag

I'd love for them to go back to africa.

there is a movement going on TikTok What is the pigskin opinion on the "zamint" movement ideology.
The video
maxresdefault.jpg
Black Power = Socially accepted
White Power = Socially not accepted

kek at the doublestandard

There will be more
crimes by blacks
just you wait.

I want them to form a black ethnostate so we can nuke it out of existence.

Dnw, Larp.

Blacks don’t care about what’s in their best interest.

Last edited: