Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hello to all of you

Furrone Guido

Furrone Guido

Greycel
I'm here to find just one word, one listen, and sharing for all the pain I feel.
I profoundly dislike human beings, especially women. Around me just people who insult other people with other people. Hate, indifference, egoism everywhere. Most of human beings probably lacks consciousness. Anyone who does have a chip of that can't help but feeling the need of extinction. There's also a form of bad evil battle against the wounded victim out there. They make group to destroy a single person who has weaknesses.
The stupid stigma of a mental ill individual... There can be tons of them who are thousand times more loving, intelligent and sensitive than the majority of normal people. It's just an etiquette, and shamefully it counts in negative way in this unfair, grotesque society.
I don't want to make a complete list of the abominations present in this world. It would be ten volumes of 800 pages each.
The question is: how can you live in this world? If you has a heart and get continuously hurt from other idiots. I find solitude is the inevitable outcome, and drinking alcohol or seeking substances which manipulate vision and perceptions is another inevitable outcome sooner or later. One goes on to hurt himself while trying to shield himself from all this grody retching slime of reality, of life, of human beings.
Better stay with animals, never talk, but it's difficult sometimes when you have family and few responsibility.
Music and drinking helps me soothing my shattered heart, making me fantasize about a fairy distant world and fake my essence and life there, in my magical world made of childhood dreamy rememberings and fantasies where my truest fondest desires are there.
I can't tolerate the power, sharks who draw the entire amount of goods and resources and leave the rest of the world so poor. I can't tolerate that the good isn't the love, compassion for all, joy for every living being. No, it's just not sharing, it's stealing not leaving anything to others.
I don't understand the desire of a girl from the incel. It's far better staying in a bubble and have no eyes and no ears. Love, where it couldn't exist, hurts too much.

Partially agree with some of that.
I do not agree with the alcohol and substance as I don't need it as I'm not interested in harming myself. The next is at the end as it's not specifically a girl I desire. It's care and affection. Of course I want that from a girl and not a guy as I'm not gay, but it's not the body or the flesh I want. Yes, I would like sex, but that's not the only thing I yearn.

I want hugs, kisses, spending quality time with someone and having fun. I really don't think that's too much to ask. I know it is in this world, but I really don't think it's a lot to ask for.

Welcome to the forum, nice introduction.

yea i get you , the world is a cruel place . it is all about 1 Upping each other ala WHO IS BETTER .

Its even so unfair that your fucking Genetics over your Personality are Praised .

The better looking you are the better your life is . dosnt Matter if your good to People , they even use you if your to good .

JFL AT THIS WORLD , really.

Hello.
Indeed: this world is cruel and made for animals to tear at eachother's throats. Our conciousness
Is a construct built on the foundation of a primitive lizzard brain, and both clash constantly
In what is the most tragic thing about being human.

Sadly the world is filled to the brim with narcicists and psychopaths these days, a
product of the mass techno psychosis and conditioning.

A kind gentle heart is worthless if its not encased in a pretty flashy package, just like the souless products in the adverts.

How to live in this world? Try to find beauty and meaningness in things, but not in others.

Otherwise try to cope untill rope.

Welcome to you, my brocel. I have a question for you...where are you from?

Welcome OP I got you a present:
Dn rd3

Thanks for your reply. Indeed, it would be beautiful. But women are women, they can bedazzle our senses and eyes but they remain inside: the same shmatte they will ever be. It's just fiction. It can be pleasant but it's so small in front of universal life. It's the misery, the littleness of me and the other human beings that upsets me.
Partially agree with some of that.
I do not agree with the alcohol and substance as I don't need it as I'm not interested in harming myself. The next is at the end as it's not specifically a girl I desire. It's care and affection. Of course I want that from a girl and not a guy as I'm not gay, but it's not the body or the flesh I want. Yes, I would like sex, but that's not the only thing I yearn.

I want hugs, kisses, spending quality time with someone and having fun. I really don't think that's too much to ask. I know it is in this world, but I really don't think it's a lot to ask for.
It's the same I intend when faking a fantasy world. In my world there's love, affection, hugs, reciprocal listening. It's a dream indeed to spend a little time like that, forgetting for those instant all the bad things that exist in this world.
I wrote a lot of faerytale, mostly personal story and fables, autobiographical. They're the kingdom where I go to live when I close my eyes, or just lift my glass of beer.
Hello.
Indeed: this world is cruel and made for animals to tear at eachother's throats. Our conciousness
Is a construct built on the foundation of a primitive lizzard brain, and both clash constantly
In what is the most tragic thing about being human.

Sadly the world is filled to the brim with narcicists and psychopaths these days, a
product of the mass techno psychosis and conditioning.

A kind gentle heart is worthless if its not encased in a pretty flashy package, just like the souless products in the adverts.

How to live in this world? Try to find beauty and meaningness in things, but not in others.

Otherwise try to cope untill rope.
Fantastic reply. Thanks. The fact is that there's still a social tension in every human cell. It's a crusade against nature to suffocate this natural social flux and and shut down all your essence. Your passion, loves, interests, feelings will remain forever unshared, and you should accept it. You will not suffer again once all the warming feelings inside you will dry up. And year by year you won't find any need to stay around others. No talk, no hope, no whatsoever. Just the minimum necessary. You will work autonomously, and probably you will be happier than before for how much happy one can be.
Welcome to you, my brocel. I have a question for you...where are you from?
From Europe.
yea i get you , the world is a cruel place . it is all about 1 Upping each other ala WHO IS BETTER .

Its even so unfair that your fucking Genetics over your Personality are Praised .

The better looking you are the better your life is . dosnt Matter if your good to People , they even use you if your to good .

❤ So true.

Last edited: