Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Hello incel tears.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Deleted member 16624

Deleted member 16624

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
If you're browsing an incel site on New years,you're probably not in a much better position than us.

If you're browsing an incel site on New years,you're probably not in a much better position than us.
Go wander the Saharan desert for me. It’s what I would spend my time doing as an egyptiancel.

Brazilian cucina was literally posting 100 times all day on Christmas. I'm a loser incel that had no plans on Christmas but even I posted less than him

it's over for them

lmao smegma is posting threads at midnight what a sore loser

@Brazilian Sigma

Happy new years incel tears! noble of you fighting hate

And we're supposed to be the pathetic ones lol

we are in a better position. We are spending new years with friends online while IT lurkers are browsing a forum they hate by themselves.

we are in a better position. We are spending new years with friends online while IT lurkers are browsing a forum they hate by themselves.
Essentially this. Atleast we're spending it with people we know and like

They are more truecel than us wtf

I predicted that Smegma would post 23 threads, but I underestimated his trueceldom. He posted 70 threads yesterday while his fellow non-incel normies were out celebrating and fucking

CuckTears is full of incels
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg