Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Hello, I'm a worthless sand nigger

Im a balding sandnigger

Nothing left to do but commit a very violent and bloody suicide in public. If you blow yourself up make sure you're carrying a bag of anthrax

And foids would still rather fuck their dogs
I don't consider a man's value with how many foids he can attract but by his achievements which aren't looks related. Infact if an ugly man is successful I would say it's very remarkable because all odds very against him.

What's the point of being blackpilled when you will value others just like foids do?

He won't slay in noodle land, he will rope, or more likely die of self asphyxiation by flooding his lungs with west Texas industrial, because he can buy the barrels from his cousin so cheaply now

I'm also a worthless ethnic.

I think you’re worth a lot, buddy boyo.

You're just coping because you're ugly

If you were actually good looking you'd not even know what sandnigger means.

I mean, I'm a worthless nordic birdcel, it's not really an improvement all things considered. Self awareness mogs most sandnigger pride copers, that's something. You're woke on the dogpill issue, that're pretty based.