Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Hello, I'm a worthless sand nigger

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
I need to die

hello im a poo curry

Just be Zayn theory

brutal buddyboyo. we need the big cope

Hey @tehgymcel420 if you ever ascend, would you like a cumskin to fuck your wife in front of you ?
No, but I can't ascend because I'm a sand nigger.

Better than w*ite

nasty c*msk*ns!!!

Could you pass as a dark skinned sicilian?

You're only worthless because you're a self hating cuck.

Hello sandnigger DirtyCurryCell is a dirty curry and deserve to die more than you.

If you kill me first i'll kill you second

Hello you're a worthless cuck

No mercy, even in a self hating thread

QONVIyz.gif

@tehgymcel420 Just remember the magic greeting

Good morning :feelzez:

You're only worthless because you're a self hating cuck.
Would it be better to be a bluepilled coping ethnic? Like the ricecels who spam definitions of "BAC"?

Would it be better to be a bluepilled coping ethnic? Like the ricecels who spam definitions of "BAC"?
The reason you're an incel is because of your face not your race, plenty of arabs with good bone structure slay in the west.

You're just coping.

Race determines face.

Bullshit
Retarded logic.

143c6a1833747f6199c472dec0d3c519

Do you think this guy wouldn't slay in the west because he's an ethnic? there's plenty of arab Chads, you can be good looking/ugly no matter what your race is depending on your bone structure.

Keep coping you utter subhuman.

Retarded logic.

View attachment 289289

Do you think this guy wouldn't slay in the west because he's an ethnic? there's plenty of arab Chads, you can be good looking/ugly no matter what your race is depending on your bone structure.

He's 1 in a million, and that picture is heavily touched up.

Retarded logic.

View attachment 289289

He won't slay in noodle land, he will rope, or more likely die of self asphyxiation by flooding his lungs with west Texas industrial, because he can buy the barrels from his cousin so cheaply now

Retarded logic.

View attachment 289289

turbo low IQ post. only good looking ethnics look like white men with tans

Hello are you an ugly one? Can't u gymmaxx and moneymaxx?
Ethnics are ugly by default. I'm gymmaxxed well enough for a natty and I can't moneymaxx.

Ethnics are ugly by default. I'm gymmaxxed well enough for a natty and I can't moneymaxx.
Agree ethnics are ugly by default, and I like your not coping like blue pillers do.

I am thinking I will make a monster thread to get it stickied or added to the wiki, once and for all explaining the race pill, but I think I need mods permission to do that

He's 1 in a million, and that picture is heavily touched up.
You can get laid in the west if you're 6+/10 as an ethnic as long as you are low inhib and at least average height, and there's plenty of above average looking ethnics whether you believe it or not.

turbo low IQ post. only good looking ethnics look like white men with tans
Another coping ethnic jfl, aren't you a curry?

Hello there. Nice to meet you.

Hi and it is over

[SuicideFuel] Hello, I'm a blackpilled sand nigger
ftfy

He's lighter skinned, and has green eyes.

[SuicideFuel] Hello, I'm a coping sand nigger

Can't change what you are, but why be fine with it?
It's not like you can do anything, curries will literally rule the world by sheer population even google ceos are curries

being a sandnigger is better than being a fake-sandnigger like me (im southern italian but look like an arab). at least you must have a lot of muslim bros while iam isolated

And foids would still rather fuck their dogs.

My condolences.
it doesnt matter anyway, at least cumskins will be gone all their offspring will just be hapas, mullatocels etc

being a sandnigger is better than being a fake-sandnigger like me (im southern italian but look like an arab). at least you must have a lot of muslim bros while iam isolated
I'm not Muslim, never was.