Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious HELLO GUYSO MA NAME IS DESPICABLE. AMA

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
IMG 20240610 014839
AYY MAN! WHITU PASSINGRU AND VERY HASUM HAPA HERE. AS YOU CAN SEE I AM VERY HASUM AND WHITU. ASK ME ANYTHINGU.

@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Fatass3000
@DarkStarDown
@SupremeSaint
@NoIdeaWhatToDo
@SoycuckGodOfReddit

@Cayden Zhang
@AsiaCel
@Biowaste Removal

This can’t be him :lul:

“White passing” btw. “Honorary aryan” btw

zHYfo5r.gif

White passing btw. Honorary aryan btw.
That's not him. This photo drove him crazy. So it most probably, resembles him

why do you like to eat dogs China man?

It would be career-ending if it actually was…
AYY MAN. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITHU ME LOOKIU AZIAN. I DON'T WANT TO DOXU. BUT I HAVE HAZEL GREEN EYESO. PLEASE TRUSTO

AYY MAN! WHITU PASSINGRU AND VERY HASUM HAPA HERE. AS YOU CAN SEE I AM VERY HASUM AND WHITU. ASK ME ANYTHINGU.
AYYY WHITU MAN. I AM MORE SUPERIOR THEN YOU! I AM SURE, U JEALOUSU OF ME BECAUSE, YOU'RE NOT SO HASUM.
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
pooreesoo be kind-eh to me saar. you may be hasum but-uh you are stirru hapa. i am white egentuh forty-seven (not to be mistaken wiss folty-eightu und seventeenu).

“White passing” btw. “Honorary aryan” btw

zHYfo5r.gif
I’ve seen some Hispanics(Castizos) who look closer to White than this.

Also, @ElTruecel who has seen my face, can confirm i’m an Anglo-Celtic Shitmerican Goy.

Vari desrespetfur. I'm ripurtu u to aseanmascurinti

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
pooreesoo be kind-eh to me saar. you may be hasum but-uh you are stirru hapa. i am white egentuh forty-seven (not to be mistaken wiss folty-eightu und seventeenu).
NOOO! YOU ARE JELOUSE OF MEU. I KNOW EVERYDAYYU YOU WISH YOU WERE HAPAAAA!

I swear reading that thread the other day, he has to have the most fragile ego I've ever seen on anyone. He starts threatening with rape and murder over someone implying he doesn't look 100% white. Holy shit what a bitch.

I swear reading that thread the other day, he has to have the most fragile ego I've ever seen on anyone. He starts threatening with rape and murder over someone implying he doesn't look 100% white. Holy shit what a bitch.
YOU JASTU JELOUSE OF MEU. I AM 100% WHITU!

Wtf, looks like me

LOL OP made this thread without tagging me; how petty can you get? He does this often, he indirectly beefs with me so he doesn't notify me that he got triggered

he was being annoying as fuck. He was being passive aggressive and playing the moral card. If he looked at the context he would've seen that i said id bully comrade. He was just mad i kept calling sicilians ethnic (i dont know why since he claims to be only 1/4 southern european)

Last edited:
LOL OP made this thread without tagging me; how petty can you get? He does this often, he indirectly beefs with me so he doesn't notify me that he got triggered
I was just mocking you. Most of my posts aren't about you. I knew you would be unbaned soon lol

I was just mocking you. Most of my posts aren't about you. I knew you would be unbaned soon lol
you posted someone thats not me and you incel shamed a poor guy who has done nothing to you. Congrats you mocked me! You made this thread a few hours ago so cope, you're just triggered

you posted someone thats not me and you incel shamed a poor guy who has done nothing to you. Congrats you mocked me! You made this thread a few hours ago so cope, you're just triggered
IMG 20240612 035908

you posted someone thats not me
And? You look similar anyway, you're a bat Eater at the end of the day. Most people here didn't oppose me. Everyone knows you're crazy. Not me