Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hello guys

Lazyandtalentless

Lazyandtalentless

Recruit
★★★
I am an ugly blackpilled guy who is a khhv. I have autism, borderline personality disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, and depression. I'm a shortcel (5’4") and a framecel (with small shoulders and tiny wrists). I am a Native American from a crappy reservation in Arizona near the Mexican border, and my family did not care that I existed. When I was 7 years old, I was placed up for adoption. After being adopted, I had to suffer in a majority white area where I was bullied for being a short brown kid. I have been blackpilled for quite some time and have been lurking on this forum and the black pill club. I posted on r/shortguys and r/truevirgin (and its variants) before I got banned from Reddit (which was about three months ago). I’ve been lurking here for a while now, and today I made an account.

Lazyandtalentless

I am an ugly blackpilled guy who is a khhv. I have autism, borderline personality disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, and depression. I'm a shortcel (5’4") and a framecel (with small shoulders and tiny wrists). I am a Native American from a crappy reservation in Arizona near the Mexican border, and my family did not care that I existed. When I was 7 years old, I was placed up for adoption. After being adopted, I had to suffer in a majority white area where I was bullied for being a short brown kid. I have been blackpilled for quite some time and have been lurking on this forum and the black pill club. I posted on r/shortguys and r/truevirgin (and its variants) before I got banned from Reddit (which was about three months ago). I’ve been lurking here for a while now, and today I made an account.
Welcone brocel! @Yunez.Belgrade @Sasukecel

Hi grAY :feelsaww:

Glad to have you here brother. Sorry to hear things have been so shit. Welcome to our humble abode :feelsYall:

Welcome to the forum broski

Welcome brocel.

On a tangential note, was the above paragraph your explain your situation perchance?