Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Hello Gentlemen…

34&Virgin

Self-banned
-
I’d like everyone to know that this website has been astronomically more helpful for me personally than any therapy, rehabilitation, and honestly almost every conversation I’ve ever had with any in person family, friend, neighbor, or coworker I’ve ever known. So many people here have posted content I didn’t want to see, but that I absolutely needed to see in order to better understand the reality in which we live today. Who would have thought my best friends would be in pixel, not in person?

Thank you all for contributing to this support group. I hope to share more experiences about my life here, and I look forward to spreading the black pill alongside my fellow celibate men.

I will post again soon. Take care of yourselves. Have as good of a day as people in our particular situation can. :)

Your friend,

34&Virgin

How do you do, fellow celibate men?

Hello agent
we can give u guides how too skalp the head off a foid and mixx the brain too make a good cocktail also various raping techniques, which drugs too use too make them sleepy, etc. etc. feel free too ask here, also we are very LGBTQ friendly and we love hentai, also we have our own furry community! Just ask @JamesMLM or @proudweeb !
We also love people off other skincolors we are not racist just ask @IceStorm in terms off bullying when someone bullys u for ur skincolor.

In terms off religion we have @Michael W. Ford and @Adolf Hitler who represents the jewish community here!
I appreciate the info. I happen to be a Slavic American, so fire away with race bait, but also know I really do not care for mainstream culture here in the USA. I find it extremely off putting.

I’ve lurked here long enough to know about some of the many tensions between human beings that can and do exist, as well as a lot of the nomenclature. Just hesitant to create an account after all these years because I was afraid the first response to my first post would advise me to kill myself, which it did. Haha.

being in .is is good for your mental health

I can post more content you don't want to see