Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Hello fellow incels, care to describe your favorite sexual positions?"

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
"Betabuxxing isn't ascension", despite all relationships essentially being an exchange of value, you guys just don't like the terms of the exchange. You're genuinely saying that being married to a woman isn't ascension. To be clear, it's fine that you don't think that the trade is worth it for you. But suggesting that a sexhaving married man has somehow not ascended, and therefore implying that he's incel is frankly laughable to me.
High IQ, jfl at the coping morons who cry about muh betabuxxing when they don't know it's what everyone does eventually.
Teehee! Your username fits your sense of humor. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
This forum can at times be more like braggers.co, or occasionally racebaiters.co, as opposed to having anything to do with being incel. Many of the users here are ideologues who reinvent the definition of words, in an effort to make their experiences conform to their self-flagellating ideas of themselves. "Betabuxxing isn't ascension", despite all relationships essentially being an exchange of value, you guys just don't like the terms of the exchange. You're genuinely saying that being married to a woman isn't ascension. To be clear, it's fine that you don't think that the trade is worth it for you. But suggesting that a sexhaving married man has somehow not ascended, and therefore implying that he's incel is frankly laughable to me.

"Paid sex doesn't count", despite it still being sex. You're creating an artificial distinction between overt transactions and covert transactions, it's entirely arbitrary and emotionally driven. Moreover, I don't come to a place like this to hear about how some guy had sex with a prostitute in vivid detail. I honestly suspect a lot of this is outright trolling.

Based upon countless examples of posts, I have to wonder whether or not most men here would even be content with being a normie. I'm at the point where I've begun to think that none of this is a discussion about being involuntary celibate, but rather a place to vent about not being chad.

Man who had sex once 20 years ago = fakecel:waitwhat:

Man who has paid sex every week = incel:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

Man who has had sex = somehow "khhv":lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Despite this apparently being an incel forum, I see more bragging here than almost anywhere else online which I frequent, both obvious bragging and humblebragging. This isn't about deciding 'who is the purest incel', but rather I'm trying to figure out how any of the content which I'm describing belongs on a forum like this, at least considering the depressed and supposedly sex-staved nature of the users here. If anything I think that anybody who could be seen as involuntary celibate belongs here, even when loosely defined, but that's entirely besides the point I'm trying to make. It's not about how much better or worse off someone is, what I'm saying is that a very large amount of the content here is inconsiderate and often completely illogical nonsense.
y op banned

Why did op get banned?

You are still not addressing his points. What you are saying is equivalent to. "I cannot eat daily in 5 star restraunts, so I would rather starve to death".

Maybe you don't want to betabuxx and I can understand why. But that makes you a volcel not an incel
BECAUSE! You have to be a Chad/Pretty boy to have ANY form of non-romantic relationship these days.
And getting a gf is not the same as keeping them. If you're not a Chad/Pretty boy, you have to keep them constantly engage with the kinda mind games they like, or they leave.

This forum can at times be more like braggers.co, or occasionally racebaiters.co, as opposed to having anything to do with being incel. Many of the users here are ideologues who reinvent the definition of words, in an effort to make their experiences conform to their self-flagellating ideas of themselves. "Betabuxxing isn't ascension", despite all relationships essentially being an exchange of value, you guys just don't like the terms of the exchange. You're genuinely saying that being married to a woman isn't ascension. To be clear, it's fine that you don't think that the trade is worth it for you. But suggesting that a sexhaving married man has somehow not ascended, and therefore implying that he's incel is frankly laughable to me.

"Paid sex doesn't count", despite it still being sex. You're creating an artificial distinction between overt transactions and covert transactions, it's entirely arbitrary and emotionally driven. Moreover, I don't come to a place like this to hear about how some guy had sex with a prostitute in vivid detail. I honestly suspect a lot of this is outright trolling.

Based upon countless examples of posts, I have to wonder whether or not most men here would even be content with being a normie. I'm at the point where I've begun to think that none of this is a discussion about being involuntary celibate, but rather a place to vent about not being chad.

Man who had sex once 20 years ago = fakecel:waitwhat:

Man who has paid sex every week = incel:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

Man who has had sex = somehow "khhv":lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Despite this apparently being an incel forum, I see more bragging here than almost anywhere else online which I frequent, both obvious bragging and humblebragging. This isn't about deciding 'who is the purest incel', but rather I'm trying to figure out how any of the content which I'm describing belongs on a forum like this, at least considering the depressed and supposedly sex-staved nature of the users here. If anything I think that anybody who could be seen as involuntary celibate belongs here, even when loosely defined, but that's entirely besides the point I'm trying to make. It's not about how much better or worse off someone is, what I'm saying is that a very large amount of the content here is inconsiderate and often completely illogical nonsense.