Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious HELLO :feelstrash:

HI you miss me?

• boooooo leave loser

• who are u

Results are only viewable after voting.
do you want me to pm you? are yours pms oppen? :feelstrash:

I will give you all of my info in PMs if you take @Damo the incel off your ignore list, if you haven't already

I will give you all of my info in PMs if you take @Damo the incel off your ignore list, if you haven't already
why him? why is that your wish? :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

He is hiding in his trashcan

I too wanted to leave the incel community some time ago

2s67np

OP grew tried of slaying cumskin whores so he decided to come back. :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

Little bitch bow down to your clown master,
@78980n @Weeb25 @Haywire @Blacktarpill @Diocel @FrothySolutions clowns roll out on this bitch ass greycel

Is the trashman on the clown circus invite candidate list
He would be, but he doesn't allow people to start chats with him so it doesn't let me invite him

I have never seen you here before. Did you leave before the day I joined? I am guessing that’s why

wat do you mean??? oohh you mean that?? i think I turned it off :feelstrash:

yea could be but welcome to forum greycel :feelstrash:
Its not turned off, no one can pm you

I remember you

thats good... i guess. I dont think there are many ppl who need to pm me anyways :feelstrash:

I REMMEBER YOUR AVI TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic:
But I need to pm you