Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Hello everyone Psychocel is in the house.

Psychocel

Psychocel

Defunctcel
-
I just wanna say I'm glad to be here with fellow redpilled thinkers and that I have high hopes for this site to not fall into disgrace and keep its virginity from normies, chadlites, redditcels, and other raiders. Straightforward and clean UI as well :feelsokman:. I'm aged 19y/o. That's all wanted to let you know, no need to keep reading if time is a concern to you.

A quick backstory about how I got here goes like this; I swallowed my first redpills watching a video from faceLMS(invisible) last year and joined Look... later on december, seeking advice on male aesthetics to improve and get higher end pussy. I had lurked through forums every now and then, but it was the first time I had actively posted on one. After soaking their knowledge I decided to bail out a couple of months ago since the keepers were letting the zoo become a circus and aesthetics discussion became scarce. I then jumped through a couple low quality (out of the Psl/incel online circle) forums and shitposted a little bit here and there. It wasn't until I self-reflected that I came to the realization that even if I got all the money for surgeries, enhancements, steroids, and the luck to not die to any of them, I would still be a virgin incel due to multiple mental health issues I've experienced for the better part of my life. And decided to seek an incel forum (since writing in forums has become something I enjoy and actively partake on nowadays) and make it my home base, hence me writing these words.

Since this is an incels forum I will now list what makes me one of us (i.e. bad features):
  • Bad skin genetics: acne sensitive (Rosacea, whiteheads). Specially the face.
  • Bad hair genetics: Skunkish hair
  • 5'9"
  • Jawcel/chincel
  • crooked nose
  • assymetrycel
  • moonface
  • armcel
  • backcel
  • forward maxillacel
  • normal bite, but inconsistent shape and sizes.
  • Mental Issues: psychosis(3 episodes), depression(relapses), social anxiety, BPD, OCD(8-13 years)
And yeah, this is who I am. I've been to shrinks a couple times, but it's been about 5 years now since the last time. Although I have never been medically diagnosed by a professional I check all boxes for the above issues. I was uncooperative every time and they rely on the patients cooperation, since they can't spy your daily life to establish a connection.

I have now given up on any hope of getting a stable relationship with even a 2/10 whale or a quick roll in the mud. I don't even want pussy or external validation anymore, ironic since that's why I joined forums in the first place. I still want to looksmaxx though, just to reach humanity for myself. I would still be incel since I carry it on my heart and mind, so don't hate me for trying. Someone told me on Look... to look up a model that is similar to me and try to looksmaxx as his image, thing is most models are shortfaced with normal IPD and I have a tall face with wide IPD, therefore I chose Ezio (see avi) and I'm trying to looksmaxx as his image since we're both Meds and have similar proportions.

Again, congrats to admicels and owner(s) for separating from the Chadlite fest of reddit and that other incel site.

Hey, respond to this comment!

It's over for you, are you a unicel?

It's over for you, are you a unicel?

If uni as in college yes. Surprisingly there are bigger subhumans where I go so I am safe for the meantime. Can't imagine getting mogged by another subhuman.

There's a pic of me on the pinned thread. rate me and ezio tbh

If uni as in college yes. Surprisingly there are bigger subhumans where I go so I am safe for the meantime. Can't imagine getting mogged by another subhuman.

There's a pic of me on the pinned thread. rate me and ezio tbh

That's true, there's even more subhuman people at my uni and I don't know what keeps them fucking going honestly.

But anyway, you're invisible to women/10, not ugly or repulsive, but women wouldn't want anything to do with you. Probably gonna end up being beta bux at best.

That's true, there's even more subhuman people at my uni and I don't know what keeps them fucking going honestly.

But anyway, you're invisible to women/10, not ugly or repulsive, but women wouldn't want anything to do with you. Probably gonna end up being beta bux at best.
fuaark if you read the OP you know I'm degent maxxing alone before dying. What about Ezio though?

fuaark if you read the OP you know I'm degent maxxing alone before dying. What about Ezio though?

Solid chad, able to get women, etc. You need better bone structure

Nice to see another fellow mentalcel here. I have autism (diagnosed at 6) so I understand the struggles of mental health issues.

I hear you have bad skin. Have you tried accutane? I used to have cystical acne when I was younger (literally looked like a smallpox victim) and it complete ridded me of all acne with very little scarring. Had clear skin ever since.

Also know the struggle of being a Manlet although I'd much rather be your height then my height. We are the same age and I'll be trying MK-677 + CJC 1295 with dac to get a few inches of height and it'd probably work for you too as the torso still grows until you're 20.

Also an IPDcel but I have close set eyes instead of wide set eyes. It's a piss take that they don't do box osteotomies for cosmetic reasons tbh.

I haven't tried anything but soap and water for acne.

what's that MK-677 and the other stuff? I probably coudn't afford it anyways and I'm 20 in less than a year so that window is pretty much closed.

My ipd looks balanced due too longish nose. If I was compact I'll look like ET

@Twisted
I'll have to look into dem drugs since 80 pounds seems affordable. Yeah doctors have a bluepill oath, heard they call it the Hippocratic. and yes I read clavicles ossify during the mid 20s rn they're avg, longish for my height.

Nerdics like med manlet dick tho hehehe french, italian, spaniard, etc.

I don't think I'll ever go clubbin anyways

Thanks for aware'ing me on the pep I'll check them out