Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hellish ungrateful world

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Major
★★★★
So in the industrial block that I work in I got lucky that I'm in a building with HVAC and I work in front of machines that mill and laser cut, so not too many pollutants in the air. I was shown a video of the company our's contracts in India and these poor curries don't wear respirators in welding and assembly stations and literal powdercoating units. The world was built on men inhaling welding fumes and shitty oxides and microplastics which whores enjoy jesus. Sure I had seen gore of rice dying in workplace retardation but this just sucks man the reality of it hit me hard ffs. I've had a whiff of welding fumes that shit gave me a headache, I want all whores to work with heavy machinery and fuck up their health :lasereyes: they will only invade comfy jobs and still complain ungrateful whores man

hellish life bro, take care