Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hell is real repent

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
Her book scared the shit out of me as a 13 year old.

i repent to god that he made me a subhuman and forced me into a life of degeneracy like what ?

im gonna kill both of them and become the new god and spawn a harem of gigastacy whores for me to fuck and delete the rest of society

Her book scared the shit out of me as a 13 year old.
I just ordered it I’m probably gonna live for god because this life is so tormenting

I just ordered it I’m probably gonna live for god because this life is so tormenting
After all the hateful comments towards your own people, even your custom title is still questionable. Though, I stopped believing in God a while ago.

After all the hateful comments towards your own people, even your custom title is still questionable. Though, I stopped believing in God a while ago.
I’m human and god forgives baby killers, hate, and murders. I can’t keep doing the same things tho I have to allow god into my heart so he can help me

It's a ploy put in place to prevent you from practicing real spirituality
Easy altar for small spaces. Details in comments. : r/witchcraft

Stupid religious fear mongering meant to keep people in their place. There is no hell.

Jewish Abrahamic hocu pocu nonsence of a none existent pie in the sky god

Are you a nigger? Did ur parents indoctrinate u since birth?
Yes To both questions I’ve been going to church since I was like 8