Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "He'll be a virgin till he's 40, look at him"

The fact that you tried all this socializing maxxinf and still failed makes me glad I never tried to socialize with normies or popular kids since it would have just been a waste of time
Having a social life is what destroyed me. As an ugly man you are constantly disrespected and having to defend yourself.

The thing that makes this so fucking brutal is that my sister who is 18 just married a 6'2 man who is 20 and he has such a great job its unreal. I feel like a child next to this 20 year old man despite me being 26
When I'm around teenage boys I sometimes feel like a child around them. Even though I have 5 years on them they've probably experienced more in a single day of their lives compared to my entire life. Some of them even have deeper voices than me.

One thing I realised recently is how deep my voice used to be when watching an old video from when I was 16 where I could hear my voice. Social isolation, depression and stress must've tanked my testosterone levels and put strain on my vocal chords over the years.

They referred to your personality :soy:

They referred to your personality :soy:
I remember your posts from when I used to browse this forum a few years ago. How old are you now and what are you getting up to in day to day life?

I remember your posts from when I used to browse this forum a few years ago. How old are you now and what are you getting up to in day to day life?
I am in my 30s jfl
I don't drink as much because liver can't handle it

Having a social life is what destroyed me. As an ugly man you are constantly disrespected and having to defend yourself.
This. When normies tease or mock each other, it's usually in a playful non-serious manner.
But regarding subhumans its mostly showing their superiority in a humiliating manner. And constant open and subtly disrespect.

This. When normies tease or mock each other, it's usually in a playful non-serious manner.
But regarding subhumans its mostly showing their superiority in a humiliating manner. And constant open and subtly disrespect.
That's a perfect way of putting it.

What is so dehumanising is that they don't even have any fear of the consequences when it comes to putting down ugly people. And that's because they assume merely because of appearance that they are weak and won't fight back. They also subconsciously know that if an ugly man gets into a fight, it's over for them because your punishment will be as bad as your genetics are which is why ugly men usually don't fight back aside from being too weak to do so.

That's a perfect way of putting it.

What is so dehumanising is that they don't even have any fear of the consequences when it comes to putting down ugly people. And that's because they assume merely because of appearance that they are weak and won't fight back. They also subconsciously know that if an ugly man gets into a fight, it's over for them because your punishment will be as bad as your genetics are which is why ugly men usually don't fight back aside from being too weak to do so.
If you stand for yourself as an ugly male, everyone will hate you even more.

21 is still young. I say try your hardest until you are 23-24 and if you fail even after your best shot then resign