Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Helicopter parents are part of the problem!

Were you/ are you allowed to go outsided wherever you want?

• Yes

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 25 71.4%

• Total voters
B

beta_max

mentalcel
-
I was never allowed to go outside without any reason except it's something necessary like going to school or buying groceries or some shit. I never learned any social skills or how to behave normally. The first time I was sent to even buy something was in 7th grade. It's like my parents especially my dad did all they can to ruin my life. It's understandable if they were concerned with my safety but they went overboard. Even now I'm not allowed out like a normal person would be. I didn't learn to ride a bicycle until I was 21. Fucking kids younger than that know how to ride a motorbike and even know how to drive a car. My dad never trusted me because he was afraid I would do drugs or some shit if I was allowed to go out freely. I've always been way behind in developmental milestones.

I was allowed to do pretty much anything I wanted. Still got no social skills

Based and high IQ.
Many incels that could potentially acsend were fucked-up by the parent to the point of no-ascension-possible.

I was a free-range kid. Helped me develop physically for sports, but did nothing for face or being better at social skills.

Based and high IQ.
Many incels that could potentially acsend were fucked-up by the parent to the point of no-ascension-possible.

Having such parents is like living life like a prisoner. It's detrimental to normal development. But I'm used to it now ngl.

Last edited:
OP is completely right. I’m 16 and my parents don’t let me do shit. If i didn’t have helicopter parents and wasnt raised and gone through went I went through in my life, I maybe would’ve had A chance, but maybe it is cope.

I didn't learn to ride a bicycle until I was 21.
I still haven’t learnt this tbh and I’m fucking 25 :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
They never let me outside except for school and thats all. No errands outside, no shopping outside, absolutely nothing outside. They didn’t teach me shit and practically locked me up for 17 years.

Try having rice parents boyos

Mine are/were overprotective

OP is completely right. I’m 16 and my parents don’t let me do shit. If i didn’t have helicopter parents and wasnt raised and gone through went I went through in my life, I maybe would’ve had A chance, but maybe it is cope.
jfl my brothers the same age and he never even heard of the word incel

jfl my brothers the same age and he never even heard of the word incel
same. My younger brother my parents let outside now and he has girls on his Snapchat. JFL.

I still haven’t learnt this tbh and I’m fucking 25 :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
They never let me outside except for school and thats all. No errands outside, no shopping outside, absolutely nothing outside. They didn’t teach me shit and practically locked me up for 17 years.
Try having rice parents boyos

No wonder there are so many ricecels.

posted a few threads about how my parents' mental abuse probably contributed to my inceldom

Lol my mom would do the opposite. She would try to force me outside for whatever reason and get very frustrated when I didn't want to. She would always say shit like "son, when are you going to have friends over?" or "are you going to a friends house? I have no problem driving you".

She's like a reverse over-protective parent and made going outside, socializing, etc, into a forced chore. If she wasn't always trying so hard to push me into socializing and making friends then I wouldn't hate it as much.

This is why I hate talking to normtards so much

Lol my mom would do the opposite. She would try to force me outside for whatever reason and get very frustrated when I didn't want to. She would always say shit like "son, when are you going to have friends over?" or "are you going to a friends house? I have no problem driving you".

She's like a reverse over-protective parent and made going outside, socializing, etc, into a forced chore. If she wasn't always trying so hard to push me into socializing and making friends then I wouldn't hate it as much.

This is why I hate talking to normtards so much

Yeah, parents can drive you away from a good thing, happens.

Yeah, parents can drive you away from a good thing, happens.
Not both parents, just my mother. My father was much more reasonable when it came to encouraging socializing etc.

My mother is too much of an outgoing person and she was trying to force those habbits/behaviors on me. Maybe she should have learned that not everyone wants to live like her

Yeah my mom could be considered to be somewhat of a helicopter parent. Although to a much lesser extend, than your parents, op.

I didn’t had helicopter parents

Based and high IQ.
Its a very underrated aspect of inceldom. This is a big reason why there are "fakecels" and "mentalcels", or in other words a failed normie. They're not ugly, but they're not goodlooking enough to slay without a social circle. Its also a reason why top tier looks are so idolized by the blackpill community.

Its a very underrated aspect of inceldom. This is a big reason why there are "fakecels" and "mentalcels", or in other words a failed normie. They're not ugly, but they're not goodlooking enough to slay without a social circle. Its also a reason why top tier looks are so idolized by the blackpill community.

That's what's my problem is pretty much.

Pretty similar to my parents tbh.

I've never did any drugs, or went to the store by myself though, that's way too low inhib for me.

My father would have called me in the earliest where as the rest of the kids in the neighbourhood stayed out a bit longer, he also never took me anywhere in my life

Beat + mal developed frontal lobe