Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Heightpill

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
4dld39sk49xc1

They're too stupid and narcissistic to ever be self aware.

they hate short men even though we didn't even ask for this!!!

There are for more things we can discrminate against foids on it's acount other than weight in fact demanding a reasonably fit woman is a bare minimum.

Foids should be bullied because :
1) Large foreheads
2) being dark (ethinc foids only)
3) being flat
4) short height
5) weird voices

Alas this will give white knights and simps a lot more opportunity to simp being menace in general, frankly if I have a choice I wouldn't stick my piece in any foid who have such attributes

they hate short men even though we didn't even ask for this!!!
I know it's not my fault, but it hurts taking all responsability for something i can't change:cryfeels:

Foids are very hypocritical and unaware creatures

Fucking dumb whores

HAHA HE'S HURT, SHORT MAN SYNDROME :lul::lul::lul: had me caging ngl, its true that normies will actually make shit up to fit their weird ideology like if they see a tall guy just walking around they instantly say it's a "gentle giant" despite them not even doing anything, and if there's a little guy walking around they intsantly say "oh he looks mad"