Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Heightpill

• Thread starter Deleted member 44415
  • Start date
Deleted member 44415

Deleted member 44415

Lonelycel
-
Im fat at like 30% bf but can still see a decent jaw in the mirror. Sadly im only 5'4 which i cant change even with leanmaxx:feelsrope:

Im fat at like 30% bf but can still see a decent jaw in the mirror. Sadly im only 5'4 which i cant change even with leanmaxx:feelsrope:
brag thread :feelsUgh:

No jaw for your height :blackpill:

just lose weight unironically

just lose weight unironically
Im greedy and enjoy gorgemaxxing :fuk:
But I am trying to lose weight at lower body because all the fat is at my ass which makes me thicker than some women :feelswhat:

Im greedy and enjoy gorgemaxxing :fuk:
But I am trying to lose weight at lower body because all the fat is at my ass which makes me thicker than some women :feelswhat:
I have feminine fat distribution :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

i would actually be a slayer at 6'0
Fakecel cause u can get ll surgery to 5'7 like Tom Cruise,meanwhile there's no surgery for your deformed skull

Fakecel cause u can get ll surgery to 5'7 like Tom Cruise,meanwhile there's no surgery for your deformed skull
Ll will cripple me I would rather be a manlet that can walk :feelscry:

Brutal. You can't even enjoy as much food when you're short because your body has a lower basal metabolic rate.