Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [HeightPill] True Story about times I got height brutalized

BlackPillUNC

BlackPillUNC

Chapel Hell
★★★
For the record, barefoot I measure in at almost exactly 5'6 and a half. I have had this measured many times to be certain of it, and I take no pride in my height one way or the other.

The first time I was height mogged was at the doctor. This nurse was about 4'7 (I kid you not... way under 5 foot) and she asked me for my height. She was black and I told her I was "5'6 or 5'7." I say this because I am in between these two heights. She looked me up and down and in her best Madea voice said "MMMMMMHMMMMM you 5'6." I didn't know what to think of this...

Then at college the Marine recruiter was trying to get my information. He asked my height and I told him "5'6 or 5'7" ... He looked me up and down and said "we're gonna go with 5'6" This marine recruiter was taller than me, but very barely. He might have been 5'8 or maybe even 5'7 himself, in which case I could see why he might see me as more of a 5'6

I always said 5'6 or 5'7 cause either are exactly true, and I try to be as accurate as I can. I do not care what height I am labeled, whether you call me 4'6 or 6'6 doesn't change my actual height... I am still height mogged by and height mog the same people. However I find it telling to the perception of manlets that people want to round my height down rather than up, even though I usually measure closer to 5'7 even than 5'6... I feel like tall men who round their height are not called out as often as manlets would be.

So ever since these two incidents, I have described myself solely as 5'6... If you look through my posts I have always said I am 5'6 and always will identify as that height to avoid judgment and awkward situations like above.

You are a febcel like me you gotta pump up those post numbers, just postmaxx bro

manlets make me so sad man. wish i could do something to make you guys taller. same with acne scarcels like myself or baldcels too. wish i could do something to change it.

manlets make me so sad man. wish i could do something to make you guys taller. same with acne scarcels like myself or baldcels too. wish i could do something to change it.

I have acnescars, and while I'm not balding, I was born NW3, so it looks like I am! My family just has really bad hairline genes. My grandfather has never went bald even into his 70s, but he is NW3 like me from birth because of his terrible hairline genes.

the only people i've seen make fun of short men are women

You are a febcel like me you gotta pump up those post numbers, just postmaxx bro

I have probably unreasonable standards about my posts... I have wrote replies to threads and felt like my replies didn't contribute enough so I discarded them. I have wrote entire threads out and felt like they didn't contribute anything special or that interesting so I deleted them.

I also sometimes have to take days off from checking the site because of my school work... even in Summer classes.
the only people i've seen make fun of short men are women

I can't recall a time I've seen an average or above average height male make fun of short men, but I'm willing to bet it happens occasionally... far less frequently than women but sometimes.

Sorry to hear, manletism is one of the greatest curses ever.

I have probably unreasonable standards about my posts... I have wrote replies to threads and felt like my replies didn't contribute enough so I discarded them. I have wrote entire threads out and felt like they didn't contribute anything special or that interesting so I deleted them.

I also sometimes have to take days off from checking the site because of my school work... even in Summer classes.

I can't recall a time I've seen an average or above average height male make fun of short men, but I'm willing to bet it happens occasionally... far less frequently than women but sometimes.
It's cope, men also makes fun of manlets :feelsrope:

You are autistic OP