Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Heightpill is utterly bullshit

D

Destroyed lonely

Commander
I've been saying heightpill is overrated, but recently I've come to the conclusion that not only it's overrated, it's NOT REAL at all

Height doesn't matter to women, don't believe every shit you see online, the ONLY tall men foids simp over are the ones who already have attractive faces and/or are white, FACE and racial complexions are the ONLY thing women ever care about

There is not, and will never be such thing as a short"cel" with handsome face, ALL men with good face get foids, short or tall is irrelevant

Last edited:
Least retarded 2024cel

I've been saying heightpill is overrated, but recently I've come to the conclusion that not only it's overrated, it's NOT REAL at all

Height doesn't matter to women, don't believe every shit you see online, the ONLY tall men foids simp over are the ones who already have attractive faces and/or are white, FACE and racial complexions are the ONLY thing women ever care about

There is not, and will never be such thing as a short"cel" with handsome face, ALL men with good face get foids, short or tall is irrelevant
20241011 065748

Tell that to a thirty three year old virgin who is five feet three inches tall.

Please do fuck off you retard

think one more time retard cel

There was a study posted here about the same thing sometime recently