Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Heightpill hit me hard with this

Frame pill is law
Frame > height

Imagine being a tallfag with a 17 inch bideltoid boyo

this is not true because thoughbeit im 5'11'' (which is comparatively tall ig) i'm a virgin fat mentalcel
Tallfag tbh starts at 6’1 - 6’2 ID say. Unless you live around ethnics most whites and blacks are around 5’8 - 6’0 from what I’ve seen around here despite what the stats say. It’s average range btw the average is 5’9 for sure but the average range is a little different

I remember I was in walmart and these two girls were like I cant reach the top shelf we should find some help, and then they looked at me. Bitch I'm the same height as yall I'm not breaking my back if I cant break your tailbone:feelsEhh:

this is not true because thoughbeit im 5'11'' (which is comparatively tall ig) i'm a virgin fat mentalcel
I'm about 5'9. Just because you're 3-5% off from being the incel ideal height (5'8 and lower) shouldn't mean you have to justify why you're an incel in my opinion.