Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [heightpill] Foids are so fucking dumb and easily fooled

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
no wonder everybody is frauding. anglefraud, lightingfraud, lifts, makeup, photoshop ...
my brother heightmogs me a bit, like 1in at most but my old roastie sister that has a massive height fetish (drooling over tall men on the tv whenever she sees one, as if I saw a big titty bitch and talked about how hard I'd fuck her and creampie her) can't stop fucking mentioning it or comparing us. like I never talk about the fact that she's empty egg carton ugly hairy roasted used up cunt :lul:

anyway we took a pic recently where we stand on uneven ground and I'm just relaxing with my legs while he's standing straight like a motherfucker and it looks like he mogs me by 2in. anyway later I start talking(not out of the blue) about how the angle is shit because we put the camera on the ground to take the pic and she has this smug bitch look on her face like she's about to burst laughing and I catch the end of it. I was still talking to my brother so couldn't really interrupt/didn't want to look insecure(I actually am not but she's pissing me off) but I talk to my mother later and she says how she was commenting on the pic about the perceived mog. :feelsree: like it doesn't take much to deduce that I'm on lower ground and chilling, a foid's brain can't go past the initial .2s scan to find the biggest male and ridicule the rest. have to walk around puffed up like a fucking bird or cat or the primitive femoid will make fun of you. can't even imagine what being 5'4 or lower feels like

Sorry this happened to you having a sister must suck

Stop reading at height because im not getting a fucking warning again

Jfl. Go fuck ur sister dude.

They don't care about reality, only perceived bullshit as they're delusional as fuck & live in a bubble.

They are dumb as fuck they literally think a guy who is 5’11 could kill mike Tyson in a fight if mike Tyson is 5’10. They think an inch makes a huge difference

Having a sister is the most brutal blackpill

Foids have that sixth sense as a personality detector but they never can predict a beating, fall for Wiccan magic, marketing targets them because they are easily fooled, etc. They are gullible as fuck.

Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 34, Bluepillers: 65)

good morning I hate women

Makes sense, foids can barely think

Every normie is heightfrauding by 2 inches

That’s brutal

Lol at arguing with holes

wanna buy her a watch instead

no wonder everybody is frauding. anglefraud, lightingfraud, lifts, makeup, photoshop ...
my brother heightmogs me a bit, like 1in at most but my old roastie sister that has a massive height fetish (drooling over tall men on the tv whenever she sees one, as if I saw a big titty bitch and talked about how hard I'd fuck her and creampie her) can't stop fucking mentioning it or comparing us. like I never talk about the fact that she's empty egg carton ugly hairy roasted used up cunt :lul:

anyway we took a pic recently where we stand on uneven ground and I'm just relaxing with my legs while he's standing straight like a motherfucker and it looks like he mogs me by 2in. anyway later I start talking(not out of the blue) about how the angle is shit because we put the camera on the ground to take the pic and she has this smug bitch look on her face like she's about to burst laughing and I catch the end of it. I was still talking to my brother so couldn't really interrupt/didn't want to look insecure(I actually am not but she's pissing me off) but I talk to my mother later and she says how she was commenting on the pic about the perceived mog. :feelsree: like it doesn't take much to deduce that I'm on lower ground and chilling, a foid's brain can't go past the initial .2s scan to find the biggest male and ridicule the rest. have to walk around puffed up like a fucking bird or cat or the primitive femoid will make fun of you. can't even imagine what being 5'4 or lower feels like
They foids and normies will be depopulated soon enough. (((they))) will reduce the population by around 90%, so you will probably see them die.

What is yours and your brothers height if you don't mind me asking. For foids, 1" difference from 5'11" to 6'0" is a lot more noticible that say 5'6" to 5'7"

Just say she's a disgusting woman past her prime. It would make since your name is loli breeding.

Just say she's a disgusting woman past her prime. It would make since your name is loli breeding.
if I say something I'll go nuclear. the problem with these foids is they are so comfy they don't realize I could destroy them in a second. when barbarians were roaming about raping and pillaging they feared the average man a whole lot more