Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[heightpill] Brutal ER manifesto excerpt

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
The first frustration of the year, which would remain for the rest of my life, was the fact that I was
very short for my age. As Fourth Grade started, it fully dawned on me that I was the shortest kid in my
class – even the girls were taller than me. In the past, I rarely gave a thought to it, but at this stage I
became extremely annoyed at how everyone was taller than me, and how the tallest boys were
automatically respected more. It instilled the first feelings of inferiority in me, and such feelings would
only grow more volatile with time.

Like I said in another thread, I'm specially suifueled these days, and reading our hero's manifesto for inspiration, and just came across this lmao. Brutal heightpill. I feel him on this. I remember noticing everyone was a whole head taller than me at around 10 years old and I felt so inferior.

Also:

When I played basketball at school, some boys would join me, and when they did I saw that they
were much better at the sport than me. I envied their ability to throw the ball at double the distance
than I could. This made me realize that along with being short, I was physically weak compared to other
boys my age. Even boys younger than me were stronger. This vexed me to no end.

tl;dr its over

How tall was st Elliot Irl? On bodybuilding he stated that hes 5 9 but his father (Peter) mogged him on photos (acc to google he is 5 9). My guess is 5 7 or 5 6 but i havent seen the autopsy report.
idk

How tall was st Elliot Irl? On bodybuilding he stated that hes 5 9 but his father (Peter) mogged him on photos (acc to google he is 5 9). My guess is 5 7 or 5 6 but i havent seen the autopsy report.
Yeah, he was probably 5'6-5'7

Frame and heightpill is always brutal. He also had a beta voice tbh.

He was probably 5'5-5'7, but with his frame and his voice, girls probably thought he was around 5'1.

Isla Vista must pay.

Frame and heightpill is always brutal. He also had a beta voice tbh.

He was probably 5'5-5'7, but with his frame and his voice, girls probably thought he was around 5'1.
I read he was 5'9?
Either way, heightpill takes no prisoners. You're either tall or it's over.

I read he was 5'9?
Either way, heightpill takes no prisoners. You're either tall or it's over.
Yeah, no point trying to analyze how tall he is tbh. 6'3 and above is instant Chad if you have a strong frame. 5'10-6'2 is normie (chadlite if you have a dominant voice and frame). 5'9 and bellow? It's over boyo, take showers and improve your personality.

..the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister's vagina..

Yeah, no point trying to analyze how tall he is tbh. 6'3 and above is instant Chad if you have a strong frame. 5'10-6'2 is normie (chadlite if you have a dominant voice and frame). 5'9 and bellow? It's over boyo, take showers and improve your personality.
Haircuts bro, don't forget haircuts, skin fade with long curly top

Holy shit I can relate to him so badly, it was over since day one after all. I have always been the shortest of boys and girls for the most part of my childhood.

2DDA6FB2 4A53 411E 883C AA571FEFB40E

He was destined to go ER all along

wow the heightpill even got to ER. Brutal